“Well worth a visit”
Review of Made with Love

Made with Love
Reserve with
Made with Love is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,296 of 4,143 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful combination between Western and Indian cuisine. Grandma's apple pie to fine fusion sandwiches to delicious authentic Indian dinner dishes.
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We visited as a group of 11 for a friends birthday which meant that we had roughly half of the restaurant.

We chose to have a selection of dishes of their choice and this was a good decision. Firstly a selection of about six appetizers were served with the usual chicken tikka through onion bhaji selection that were all perfectly cooked. The main courses were a mixture of the usual tikka masala through madras and onto some others that I can't remember the names of with a good selection of side dishes. Again everything was wonderful and there was enough food for at least 15.

The staff were great as well.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I loved eating here..the atmosphere, wine, and service were fabulous and the food was outstanding. Lamb saag and vegetable korma were absolutely made with love. Not to be missed.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I had a charming evening here.

Was planning on going somewhere else, but then was drawn to this spot. I'm glad I came in and had a seat.

The food was spectacular, the chicken tikka tandoori so succulent, the naan perfect, and the aloo matar just right. I really dislike when Indian food is super oily and heavy, and this food was not that. It wasn't over spiced either, it was just right. Being Indian, I'm quite picky about these things, and I felt like I was eating food my mom would've made, which is a great thing.

The ambiance was lovely, and the service lovely too. There is definitely love in this place, and the owner makes sure her guests are attended to. Yes, when there are many people there, it might get slow, but they do a great job, regardless.

I highly recommend stopping by and having a dinner here if you appreciate wonderful Indian food.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Firstly I think the map position for is restaurant is slightly out of place, I'm sure it's actually further up the road away from town. Also please don't confuse this restaurant with the vegetarian restaurant called Golden Temple, that is also a very nice restaurant but this review is for Made with love. As for a review, my partner and me were looking specifically for an Indian restaurant after passing by a very empty Indian on the same road we walked in without booking and found a table along with a nice warm welcome. The menu is simple thankfully, I chose pakora to start with a Lamb and spinach curry for mains. My partner also had pakora along with a Korma. All the dishes were very well spiced with just the right amount of heat. Despite being busy the lady running things was very polite and helpful, and we managed to have a general conversation with her before leaving. I may be wrong but I got the impression this was a cracking younger restaurant that absolutely deserves support, therefore it is very much recommended.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My wife and I walked into Made with Love at 10:15 pm after trying to find a vegetarian restaurant on our way to our hotel. At first, we were the only people sitting down. We had the full attention of the owner. And we soaked in the atmosphere. Perfect lighting and music, comfortable seats, a great overall atmosphere for the end of the night. The food was delicious... fresh and made while we waited. We were not rushed, even though we were near the end of the day. We will definitely come back!