“Sirloin Steak Deluxe”

La Luna Steakhouse Grill
Reserve with
La Luna Steakhouse Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 4,143 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We've been there for dinner and it we were surprised by the value we got. My girlfriend had the filet and I had the sirloin and we both enjoyed it. The stuff was friendly, the vine good and the steak was awesome. Definitely A good deal for the money.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

A small, noisy place with uncomfortable chairs. Steaks were fine but everything else was pay as you go. Wine fine but overpriced. There are many better choices out there.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

They were kind and serviceminded. Prices was reasonably and the streaks was good. We will come back.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I'm always here when in Amsterdam.
It's not posh or fancy but has lots of charm, and the service is excellent.
The meat is always close to perfection.

Some side dishes are mediocre, but I'm not going here for the veggies, but for the steaks.

I will be back again and again.

My absolute favourite in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat, with a great atmosphere. Think I had the best stake I've ever had here. A must visit.