1,052 results
All reviews free coffee and tea tram stop free wifi walking distance indonesian restaurant minute walk rooms are small airport bus recommend this hotel vending machine location is great central station van gogh museum city centre triple room reception area cleaning staff
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I would definitely stay here again. Free coffee, clean rooms. Room is small but perfectly functional and pretty. The location is really central too.
The best thing about the hotel is the lovely super helpful staff. Highly recommended

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

friendly staff ...free coffee and tea. ..clean rooms. ..good location ... the only problem is bad sound isolation between the rooms ...definitely we will stay in it when we come back to Amsterdam again. .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We stayed here for 10 nights. The check in was flawless and the staff very helpful.It is a nice little cosy hotel in the center of the town, walking distance from the museum quarters and other tourist attraction, like Leidseplein, dam square.

The endless coffee at the lobby level is a great comforter and if you want to plan your holidays, the staff is very helpful. I would recommend that you speak to Annalise, she gave us advice which places to visit near Amsterdam; which bus to take and which bar to go to and stuff like this which made our stay more interesting.

I strongly recommend this hotel for everyone who wants to stay in a comfortable and central location and doest have to pay a huge price for the same.

I will stay in Hotel espresso, every time I visit Amsterdam.

Room Tip: the rooms on the south side are quieter and also the morning sun on the homes outside, thru the window are really beautiful.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights and we couldn't fault it. Check in was easy and we went straight up to our room. The room was small but it was all we needed as we didn't intend to be in the room much anyway as we wanted to spend as much time as possible seeing Amsterdam! The hotel location is excellent everything is within walking distance the only time we used public transport was to visit the windmills which are outside of Amsterdam and to get to the airport. There is a bus that is about a 5min walk from the hotel which takes you to the airport for only 5 euro each. The hotel room had a king size bed which both my boyfriend and I felt was one of the most comfortable we had slept in. There is a wardrobe with a safe in that was free to use. The bathroom has a shower in but no bath and the water was always warm. There was unlimited tea and coffee to drink downstairs and there was also a kettle in the room to use. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much money but wants a centrally located comfortable hotel!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Well what can I say. On entering the hotel the staff were friendly and checking in was a breeze. The hotel is in a good location we only used public transport once on our trip and that was to leave the city, everything in the city is in walking distance! The room was of average size but hey I came to see Amsterdam not stare at 4 walls. I read some bad reviews about this hotel before I came and it left me a little worried but since visiting I couldn't recommend this hotel enough if you want a great hotel at a budget price this is the hotel for you!!!! And finally a double bed where they haven't pushed 2 single beds together creating that bloody annoying gap. A 5 star experience all round.

Room Tip: Pick a small double I think the small is room size as the bed was huge
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple