“Great food and portions”

Anmol Indian Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Anmol Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #548 of 4,591 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$12 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Anmols was right around the corner from my Amsterdam hotel and I decided to give it a try. I ordered chicken briyani (served with a cold yogurt sauce on the side), garlic naan, and a biggie Heineken. The portion served to me was big enough for two people, but I decided to enjoy all of it myself. It was also memorable for its ingredients and taste, nd because I enjoyed it in one of my favorite cities in Europe. Eat at Anmols!

Gurinder S, Manager at Anmol Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

We are really happy to serve you. And would like to see you back again whenever you are in Amsterdam.

kind Regards
Team Anmol

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Was a pleasant surprise and great food with superb service.

The chicken biriyani is an absolute must to try

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This was recommended to us by the man at the front desk of our hotel. This is a small, cozy restaurant, not fancy or pretentious. I found the food to be very nice, with good taste and served steaming hot, definitely not just warmed up. The size of the main course was more than I could finish. My only negative comment was that we were charged to have food boxed up to take back to the hotel. Certainly not a reason to alter my opinion of the restaurant. If you are staying in the museum area this is a good choice if you don’t want a place overrun by unruly tourists.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

The proprietor and cook were so friendly. The food is reasonably priced and well done. I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Tasteless, overpriced and small portions of food that looked like it had just been warmed up in the microwave just seconds prior to service, no naan bread (in an Indian restaurant!!!!), greasy table, glasses and cutlery, and the waiter kept making excuses and tried adding extras to our bill.

I am shocked by the TripAdvisor rankings; this “restaurant” is a total tourist trap.