“Delicious food and good service ”

Pasoek Thai Restaurant
Reserve with
Pasoek Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,328 of 4,630 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Volewijck
Description: Tel: 020-6374327 located near NH Galaxy hotel Amsterdam. Located a few blocks away. Great food at good prices.
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The food is fresh, full of flavor and very tasty. The staff are friendly and helpful. The only thing I disliked were the small portion of noodles and rice. But over all definitely worth a try.

1  Thank Zoe d

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Delicious food. We had dinner there yesterday and we know it will become one of our favorite places in the area. I took masaman curry and it was delicious (and I am very picky about Asian food). My husband's dish was also very tasty. Stuff was polite and quick. Authentic atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the area and got take away from here twice. Both times the food was excellent! The service was fast and very friendly.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

maybe there is no expensive, but generally I was there two time and always the smell inside is not acceptable. I don't know what kitchen does or what is generally the source of this stench but it was so deep, I was almost decided to go out, really. definitely it was may second and also last visit there. to be fair I want also to say, that dishes were not bad, not excellent, but tasty.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I stopped here on my way back to my hotel the takeaway was more oil then anything else when I got to my hotel the oil had leaked out of the container into the bag but it did taste ok other than too much oil. According to reviews its a good restaurant so maybe I will try to return and eat in next time

Date of visit: April 2016