See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

Ótimo custo benefício, ótimo café da manhã. Ótima localização. Uma pena a wifi ser ruim. Não adianta pagar, não pega. Pelo menos o recepcionista foi honesto e disse que tava ruim e nem me cobrou pela senha. Do lado do hostel tem uma creperia MONDIAL barata e gostosa com wifi! Foi o jeito! - Great price, great breakfast, great location. Too bad that the wifi is paid and bad connection. Dont buy it. But the recepcionist was honest that it's bad and didn't made me pay for it. But, on the side of the hostel, same street, there was a "crepes" place called MONDIAL, and there you could eat a delicious crepe, and also use a great wifi! That kinda worked for me.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Agatha B
Reviewed 14 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Spent three nights here at the end of June with my boyfriend and apart from the suffocating heat everything else was quite good. Our room was on the third floor and on those extra hot days we could feel the temperature rising for every step up the stairs we took. We kept the window open constantly for whatever small draft would come our way, and even though we'd paid for a shared bathroom we got our own in the room. Probably took three-four showers a day to cool myself down and I have no idea what we would have done without it. Our room faced the back alley so noises late at night weren't a problem. The staff was nice enough, the location is fantastic, the breakfast is abundant, and the city is always bustling. We went there with another couple and we booked the same type of room around the same time, but they didn't get a private bathroom and because their room was located in an adjacent building they didn't get any wi-fi either.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carolin T
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have been staying there for a 1 night. Not sure it is possible to stay there longer....
I chose this hotel as there were no any vacant rooms for such rate in Amsterdam for my dates.
The loacation is really great, 5 minutes walk from the central station, 5 minutes to the main square and Red lights district.
The street is full of bars, coffee shops and night clubs.
The room is very small, not possible to close the window, smell of weed and noise from outside till 3 .m. and the shower is right opposide the room. It is not clean and it is a little bit strange how to get to the shower, considering that there no space at all (for towel, clothes).
Toilet is on the 1st floor and in the morning there is a big line..
Breakfast is basic, but coffee is good.
You can leave your luggage in the storage room that is very convenient.
So, everything would have been quite good if i paid less, but the hotel doesn't cost 100 euro for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo