Bed bug bites on both arms, both sides of my back, down my legs, and all over my feet and ankles. Had to throw clothes and suitcase away. Doctor visits, creams, and 1 1/2 weeks of itchy and painful bites after getting home.
Pros: This hotel is in a very good location near restaurants, shops, social life, and museums.
1. Rude cleaning staff. They knock and then come into your room within seconds (I even had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door.
2. Checkout is super early and they will call your room and knock on the door every few minutes until you get out.
3. I have bug bites all over my body after sleeping there for four nights. I felt itchy the first few nights but had no symptoms. I developed symtoms (red bumps, itching, discomfort) the morning of checkout and it got worse as I travelled home.
4. The hotel is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. I paid almost USD 500 for four nights. This would easily get you into a 3–4 star hotel or an excellent Air B&B. For bad service, lots of stairs, cold lunch meat for breakfast, noise, rude cleaning staff, tiny room with no toilet, and BED BUGS, the money I paid was too much.
I contacted the hotel about my bed bug bites for a refund and have yet to hear from them.
In my humble opinion, do not stay here. The location is EXCELLENT, but not worth the poor quality and expense.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Hotel Amsterdam