“What a pleasant surprise!”
Review of Restaurant I-grec

Restaurant I-grec
Ranked #1,379 of 4,624 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We zijn een mediteriaans restaurant met wortels in de Griekse authentieke keuken. Gespecialiseerd in traditionele Griekse gerechten en laten ons graag inspireren door de Spaanse keuken. Iedereen is bij ons welkom voor een breed assortiment aan Griekse en Spaanse hapjes, live muziek en zuidelijke gezelligheid en sfeer.
Reviewed 25 April 2016

What a pleasant surprise! This is how a Greek restaurant should be, more a taverna really than a restaurant, warm and welcoming atmosphere, excellent food, freshly made in the open kitchen by the owners wife, very laid back atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited at about 9pm
It was very quiet being liberation day but we had a great meal and excellent service
Recommended

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I've been at the restaurant some months ago and it was fine, yesterday i ordered to take away some gyros and while the food was fine both fries and salad was hardly 2 portions compared to what you get in the restaurant.... And we ordered 3 portions...

Reviewed 27 December 2014 via mobile

Great experiences on several occasions at this place. Warm welcome by staff, very tasty and authentic greek dishes. We always treat ourselves on a selection of mezze. Last but not least family oriented with even a great kids play corner upstairs. Definitely recommended although probably out of the route for most people other than local residents

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Nice, charming location, great, helpful and very friendly staff. The food is extremely tasty, all the ingredients seem to be fresh and high quality. The prices are reasonable. I only did not like that there was no English menu available, which made my decision making loooooong. But at the end we had very good time.

Date of visit: June 2014