“Worth a visit if you have time ! ”

Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
Book In Advance
More Info
US$23.15*
and up
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Admission Ticket
Ranked #113 of 615 things to do in Amsterdam
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The visit was amazing. I was expecting more but I don’t regret. The staff was helpful and nice. Cheep than England one!
Worth a visit...
We went on the Friday surprisingly it was empty and then on Saturday we walked passed and the queue was miles !
Take your time and explore everything !!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,190)
All reviews
in 76 reviews
"photos"
in 225 reviews

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Would recommend a visit here, we were in and out in 30 mins. Book online its alot cheaper and you get deals with other attractions. I got this and Amsterdam dungeons for €25 online per person.
Unfortunately some of the stuff inside here where out of service. Staff members are friendly.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice place and to visit for 1st time is good. After that not so interested, in one hour you see all and I think attraction can be moved to higher level.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Save your time and your money.
Very expensive for about 40 minutes entertainment. I really felt it was a rip off from start to finish.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I have to say I never been into a wax museum before so I was pleased to see all those figures of famous people in front of me they were so real and lifelike. The whole experience was just breathtaking the museum is fairly easy to navigate and it's family friendly and also you can go there with a friend or a girlfriend or even. I have to say I enjoyed my visit at Madame tussaud. I would recommend it for anyone anytime everywhere.