“Awesome”

and up
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Admission Ticket
Ranked #87 of 602 things to do in Amsterdam
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I have to say I never been into a wax museum before so I was pleased to see all those figures of famous people in front of me they were so real and lifelike. The whole experience was just breathtaking the museum is fairly easy to navigate and it's family friendly and also you can go there with a friend or a girlfriend or even. I have to say I enjoyed my visit at Madame tussaud. I would recommend it for anyone anytime everywhere.

Date of experience: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (6,503)
All reviews
in 246 reviews
"tickets"
in 364 reviews

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Many statue of wax. You can enjoy some good clicks with your favorite celebrity. Entry is little expensive. Photo clicked by team is also expensive.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

A fun place to visit with lots of photo opportunities, gets really busy but it flows quite well. We had a great laugh and got some great photos.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Rather small, and you walk throug in just 40-50 minutes. Not the same quality as in London. An OK experience, but not at all worth the ticket.

Date of experience: February 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit. We had great fun taking pictures and posing with the wax works. Some celebrities were not as recognizable but didn't take from the overall experience. I think the photo they take at the start of you is way over priced €15 for a photo. We got one of the Laser printer photos done in glass and much preferred this option. There is also a view point over the city which is stunning.

Date of experience: March 2018