See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We booked this at the last minute as we were let down by previously booked accommodation. It was close to the Theater de Meervaart which is where we wanted to be, but quite far away from the city (about 20 minutes or so).

The trams stop right outside the hotel which is good. We were checked in straightaway. Our room (201) faced the main road, so we heard all the trams and traffic, but it was minimal noise. The room was clean, as was the bathroom, although the carpet in the room and throughout the building was quite shabby. The glass door in the shower had a big crack in it and was covered by some sort of tape or film.

Breakfast was small, but adequate - bread, meat, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, juices, tea, coffee etc.

Only complaint about this hotel is that it is quite a way out from the city. If you plan to stay out quite late, this may cause a problem as you would have to rely on night buses which take twice as long as the trams.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the roadside
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VodkaQueenNL
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I've read reviews before I visited and was so scared but when we got there it was really nice everything has just been done up new beds carpet everywhere is newly decorated nice staff free breakfast nice stay :) highly recommended

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abbey M
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Nice hotel near the tram station.10min from airport. Breakfast was just toast and ham abd cheee
But ok. It was nice stay. Maybe little noise becouse of main road.
Rooms was clean and they clean every day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
2  Thank magdalena880
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Ok after bad reviews I was expecting the worst. The location is only two stops on the tram to the dam square. The tram stop is very close by and so I would say location wise it's pretty good. On arrival staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The reception area is run down but very clean. Our room tho had just been decorated and new shower and bathroom installed. It was spotless, modern and fresh. Nice size with a lovely balcony. Shower was warm and refreshing with cute toiletries. The hotel was quiet and we slept well. Breakfast was continental breakfast, not really my thing but plenty choice to we just had toast and tea which set us up for the day. Over all I think the hotel is decent and it's in the process of been renovated, the owner is lovely and arranged our transfer back to the airport. I would defo stay here again in future trips

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017

me and my husband stayed a few weeks ago, a first get away for us together since having a child in 2015.
our plane was delayed slightly so we were worried about getting the train to the accommodation but all was fine, when we arrived at reception the staff were really helpful.
room was fine for what we paid for Amsterdam as I know it is a really expensive place to stay.
location was ok too just a short stop on a tram to get around.
would return again for a short stay

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple