“Very good noodle and beef soup”
Review of Shanghai Noodle

Shanghai Noodle
Ranked #1,014 of 4,550 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$17 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I tried the noodles with beef soup (Malay beef), it was very good and tasty, maybe a bit spicy. Suggested

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Real gem we found on a cold rainy day....yummy chicken and rice with wantons. Served hit and spicy...just what we wanted!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I stopped at this restaurant for a change.
I've been surprised by the wonderful food and can't wait to bring my friends here. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken with rice, and vegetarian gyoza. I didn't expect to be surprised with such well presented, delicious food. The presentation was great, and the taste was spectacular. The quality-quantity-price ratio is just right. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

great food, everything is fresh and delicious, fast service. fair prices. very recommended. we ordered 3 different dishes and really enjoyed

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Just stopped off for quick bite to eat and was amazed by the fabulous food. Really fresh tasty and great value for money. Would highly recommend