All reviews minute walk place to sleep stayed here for three nights quiet street decent size breakfast was included the red light district city centre tram cafes plugs
Reviewed 4 April 2018

First of all I would like to emphasize that the hotel's location is great, all the attractions are about 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
But I would also have to state that it feels more like a motel than an actual hotel. The rooms are quite small for the price that they are asking for, the bathroom is terrible, half the lightbulbs are already burned out and the walls are paper thin.

Room tip: don't stay at the groundfloor
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I solely installed TripAdvisor to leave this comment.

I'm still staying at the hotel (our third day now). The walls are extremely thin so you can hear everything that happens outside the door. Both mornings we've woken up to constructions on the floor which they are working on with the door wide open. We went and closed the door only to have them open it again and continue banging like crazy.

The staff must be fully aware of their not-so-soundproof walls, yet they neither warned us nor offered to move us somewhere we could perhaps get some sleep.

I could go into how the bathroom doesn't how hangers or how the bedroom light is broken - or even how the beds are so bad I wouldn't offer them to my dog - but I think the other reviews take care of that. 0/10.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Awful hotel. 3 nights here was too much! -7 temperatures outside and not one hint of heating in our room, several talks with reception about this and nothing changed during our whole stay.

We arrived expecting a triple room with 3 beds but instead received a double bed and a single. We then realised we had only received one duvet between the 2 beds, when we did ask for a second they questioned us about where is was before they reluctantly found us one.

The spare pillow had a big yellow stain on and the walls had black marks up and down it. The whole hotel seems like a converted office space with exposed fluorescent tube lighting, no decoration and the thinnest walls possible.

The walls are so thin that when on the ground floor and you could hear everyone checking in. You could hear people 3 rooms down talking and walking around all day and night.

This hotel is honestly closer to a hostel than a hotel. It wasn’t even very cheap!

Would not recommend it to anyone not even for one night.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

So we booked last minute ...we booked another apartment witch turned out to be disgusting so we came here instead ......£130 euro for 2 nights including breakfast .....we stayed in 25 ground floor which had a door leading into the garden(looks like it was used as a dumping ground).....but that didn't bother us .....definatly could hear noise from the reception.....maybe a tip for people working there not to blast the music at 7.30 in the morning as the speaker is right outside this door ...breakfasts was okay basic cereals toast tea and coffee
.......good hotel as a base is stay again .

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in room 24 located on the ground floor between the main entrance and the reception lobby. It was surprisingly noise free considering we also faced onto the street.

The room appears to have been recently renovated. The decor was nice and the bathroom modern. It was clean and the twin beds comfortable.

Breakfast was included with our room rate so I indulged. The breakfast room is located down stairs just off the lobby. The selection of food included a range of cereals, juices, pastries, breads, preserves, meats and cheeses. Self service hot drink maker dispensed lekker lattes!

Overall our stay at the hotel was very good. The staff were helpful and pleasant.

Based on my experience I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2017