All reviews international calls great location flower market and rembrandt square received a free upgrade tram stop outside the hotel road noise hotel wifi in house restaurant front desk staff definitely return to this hotel helpful with directions welcome drink city hotel nespresso machine little touches within walking distance a great stay
Reviewed 1 July 2018

My room was right on the street and was extremely noisy with late night partygoers that were at it until the sun came up. The staff were friendly and the service was good but I didn't sleep well at all. Suggest you ask for a room away from the street if you choose to stay there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gardentraveller2017
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This hotel was at a very convenient location for walking to other points of interest. The front desk staff was very helpful with maps, tours, directions, and restaurant recommendations. The bathrooms had very little counter-space. Everything was very modern and clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

When I walked into the hotel, I LOVED it. Atmosphere and staff were amazing. However, my husband and I were awakened at 7:30 am the next morning with loud banging and drilling, etc. After an hour or so, we realized that construction was taking place in the very next room! I ended up calling the front desk and was told they would see what they could do. My husband could no longer take it and approached the workers in hope of some sort of relief. Soon after, hotel staff called to say we would be moved to another room. Although an inconvenience, the suite was very nice...the next night was very pleasurable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved the Albus Hotel. Everyone was super helpful and nice. My favorite part was how very clean it was. It is spotless. We also recommend getting reservations at the hotel restaurant Senses. It is truly a unique experience and quite delicious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Taco v, Front Office Manager at The Albus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Jmartin3381,

Thank you so much for your lovely words and I will pass your compliment to our housekeeping team.
And great that you had such a nice experience at our restaurant Senses.

For a next visit our reservation team is happy to assist you in the best way. Please send your reservation inquiry to reservations and if you would like to enjoy a delicous dinner in our restaurant Senses again, we are happy to reserve a table for you.

We would love to welcome you again in The Albus Hotel.

With warm regards,
Naomi de Nijs - Front office and Guest Relations

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed in Amsterdam for one night at The Albus. The bedroom was very spacious and amazing view!

The decor matches with cool Amsterdam!

We were 2 adults. Beds are very comfortable, shower with plenty of amenities.

Breakfast was very very good!

The reason I decided to choose this Hotel was its location. It's in the centre with everything close to it. You can walk easily or get a bike.

Really recommend this Hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mariana,

Thank you so much for your lovely words and WOW what an amazing pictures!
May I use one of the picutres on our instagram account? It will be so nice to share your feedback together with your photo on our social media.

For a next visit our reservation team is happy to assist you in the best way. Please send your reservation inquiry to reservations or book directly on our website.
We would love to welcome you again in The Albus Hotel.

With warm regards,