NH Amsterdam Zuid(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$136
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
US$224
US$184
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$242
US$215
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$483/night.

US$212
US$200
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$227
US$211
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

Hotel Casa(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$94
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$141
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$184
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$81
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$115
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

3,237 results
All reviewsrembrandt squaregreat locationamstel riverexecutive roomflower marketwalked everywherebars and restaurantscentral stationcity breaktram stopred light districtconciergedameurope
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This is a wonderful hotel. My husband and I stayed here in August, We walked to the Anne Frank house, did a canal cruise & enjoyed eating at numerous restaurants convenient to this hotel. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Overlooking the canal
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
P S, Manager at Eden Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear MinnesotaSam,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.
It is good to read that the location was convenient for your stay and it would be a great pleasure to welcome you back as our guest!

Kind regards, Patricia

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a whole week for a business meeting and a couple more days for leisure. Unfortunately everything was paid for in advance. Otherwise I would have looked for a different hotel.

On the plus side, the location is good (maybe a bit noisy on weekends, depending on the room you get), but then so are dozens of hotels in Amsterdam. The staff was very friendly and helpful, I must say. The breakfast buffet is decent, if you don't mind paying an extra 15 EUR each morning (unless this is covered by your booking).

However, this is by no means a 4-star hotel (it was advertised as this to me, now I see on TripAdvisor that it supposedly is a 3-star, which would explain some things). The whole property seemed a bit run down and in need of some deep cleaning, and the rooms (I had 2 different ones, switched in the middle of my stay) have definitely seen much better days. They are in dire need of some redecoration. The first thing I did after checking in was phoning the reception to complain that my bathroom must have been forgotten to clean by the room service. The glass panes and the mantelpiece were smeared with greasy fingerprints and stains of all different shapes and colors, even on some of the walls. I went out for a while and upon reentering I guess some cleaning had been done, but it didn't help much, as most of the grime seems deeply ingrained into the facilities. I encountered more or less the same mess when I switched to a different room.

The hardware also left various things to be desired. Fittings of faucets were loose, and my sink was so clogged that hardly any water made its way down. This improved a bit after maintenance did some work on it. Some bathroom doors are (unfrosted) glass only, which might be disturbing for some shy folks... And I personally didn't like the one shower, where the only option is to run the huge overhead faucet. Thankfully shower caps are provided, but I'd prefer a "normal" shower head on a hose anyway...

Maybe overall cleanliness (or lack thereof) is a Dutch thing? One of my colleagues encountered similar conditions in a different hotel in Amsterdam. But anyway, at the rates they charge I expected something much better. In my opinion international standards of cleanliness and overall attire are by no means met for a 4-star establishment (also not for a 3-star). Value for money is poor. Accordingly, I wouldn't recommend this hotel and I will certainly not stay there again (or at any of the Hamspshire-hotels for that matter).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 840j_rgv
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stayed at this hotel Sept. 2 and 3 with 8 friends after a biking vacation. It was in a great location and the room std. was nice.
The staff was very alloft and cool. The concierge not helpful at all. The breakfast was not included because of the price of our room which was approx 180 euros nightly. The only thing housekeeping did was bring towels. Never made up the room. The breakfast in bar was nice and that staff member there was very nice.
My first time to Amsterdam so perhaps this is the norm.

Room Tip: No tip except maybe don't stay there
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management-Hampshire, Front Office Manager at Eden Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for writing us your experiences. Due to your comments, we are able to improve our service.
Our apologies for the inconvenience that you with the cleanliness and service in the room. We will also talk to the concierge team regarding his behaviour.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Large and comfortable rooms, clean and nice. The shower is very nice, so as the team. Great location
Breakfast cost 15 euros and dosn't worth it, there's ab amarican boufe near the hostel that cost 15 euros till 11am

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Shani R
Management-Hampshire, Front Office Manager at Eden Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Shani,
thank you for writing us your eperiences.
Due to your comments, we are able to improve our service.
It is a pleasure for to hear that you enjoyed your stay with a nice room and friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Superb location, easy walking to many attractions. The staff were excellent as well. Quite room which helped as we have a young baby. Good restaurant but many more just outside and overlooking the canals

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Bwana23

Dear Guest,
thank you for writing us your eperiences.
Due to your comments, we are able to improve our service.
It is a pleasure for to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the location of the hotel and friendly staff.