Stayed at this hotel Sept. 2 and 3 with 8 friends after a biking vacation. It was in a great location and the room std. was nice.
The staff was very alloft and cool. The concierge not helpful at all. The breakfast was not included because of the price of our room which was approx 180 euros nightly. The only thing housekeeping did was bring towels. Never made up the room. The breakfast in bar was nice and that staff member there was very nice.
My first time to Amsterdam so perhaps this is the norm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam