NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
NH Hotels
US$125
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$228
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$85
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$178
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$88
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$157
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Amsterdam Zuid(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$249
TripAdvisor
US$518
US$442
  • Pool
2,205 results
All reviewsdam squarewinter gardenpremium roomperfect locationfree upgraderoyal palaceamazing hotelthe heart of the cityred light districtbars and restaurantsmini barbreakfast roomcentral stationconciergeconferenceeurotram
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

On arrival for our two night stay we checked in a little too early. Our room was not ready because we were early but the wonderful lady called sher made it a delight. She was so professional and friendly, she made us feel so welcome. It was my sons 16th birthday and we got a very nice upgrade and breakfast included free. Also later that day when we arrived back to our room there were balloons and a voucher for the bar to have a soft cocktail drink for my sons birthday, again made us feel so welcome. A big thank you to all the staff including lily who was very helpful. I would strongly recommend this great hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky.

We are delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable time with us. We would like to thank you for your positive remarks about our staff!

We have shared your experience with our colleagues; as such great praise is a fabulous reward for their continued and consistent efforts.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again in NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky!

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

From start to finish the Grand Hotel was perfect. The room was very comfortable and stylish. The staff were all very charming and made us feel at home. The location was central so easy to walk everywhere. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your comfortable room and the charming staff at NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky.

We are all looking forward to welcome you here again!

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

It's been a while since I stayed in an NH property. This stay was surprisingly excellent from start to finish. Great staff, clean new room, and good service. Location is superb. Only slight hassle is the two building design means a bit of a hike to your room from reception.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the two buildings we have. It gives us insight in our guests’ thoughts and can always help us to further improve our services and facilities! Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

Besides that, we would like to thank you for your kind words about the location, staff and room. We will share your review with the team, since that is a great reward for their continuous efforts.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Arrived early in the morning after a 13 hour flight from Singapore and arrived at the hotel absolutely knackered. It was about 730am when I got to the hotel and was greeted with a warm welcome. My room was ready and it was a gem. The hotel itself has been renovated few years back and it is now modern. Location just perfect as it's in the middle of Damrak and that means shopping, public transport, canal cruise etc

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for being a guest at NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. I am deeply humbled by your positive review.

Our focus today is providing our guests with an extraordinary experience. Next to our fantastic facilities such as our location, we also want to provide our guest with a memorable experience; deliver the perfect service, surprise and making you feel at ease!

On behalf of all the members of staff of NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, we would be honored to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed six days in this hotel ( March 11-17).

Location: It is centrally located in Dam Square. It was easy to walk from Central Station to the hotel. Lots of restaurants, coffee shops, and stores around the hotel. Also the Red Light District was just around the corner along with the beautiful canals.

Staff: Registration was really easy, and I appreciated the fact that I was allowed to check in at 10:30 a.m on a Sunday morning. Thank you!

Room: It was clean and comfortable. The 'queen bed" was actually 2 twin rolling beds. Room service was good, and I must admit that the food was much better than other restaurants in the same area. The breakfast buffet offered a good selection of cheeses, pastries, juices, and omelettes. Some days the buffet area got really crowded.

I would have given this hotel 5 stars, but I was not happy with the billing process. I received an email stating that I could check out online. Because I had an early flight, I followed the instructions and paid online without seeing the actual bill. When I got to the airport, I opened my email and realized that I was charged for items that I did not eat. I immediately sent an email to the hotel complaining about those charges, but I never got a response. I learned my lesson, and I will never check out online especially when the bill is not sent in advance. I was disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Rodolfo O

Dear Mr. Rodolfo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences after your stay with us.
We sincerely regret to learn about your experience with the online check out procedure.
We constantly aim to provide our guests with the finest of facilities and services and we very much regret that we did not completely meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
In order to ensure that this matter is thoroughly investigated and because Tripadvisor is an anonymous website, we would appreciate it if you could contact us via gr.nhcollectionkrasnapolsky@nh-hotels.com.

Herman Klok – Hotel Directeur