“Great Asian fusion restaurant”
Review of Dragon I

Dragon I
Reserve with
Dragon I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #433 of 4,475 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I went there with my husband for our anniversary. He had visited the place before with his friends. The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. The portions are not big, but you get high quality food with nice presentation. I would totally like to go back!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great place for sushi and other Asian food. You order smaller dishes that you can share, or for yourself. You need about two or three a person. Really tasty food. Service was good, had to ask for more (tap)water a few times. Lovely wine. Paid about € 45 a person for quite a lot of meals and two great red wines, not the cheapest.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Ooh One of My favorites..pan-Asian cuisine. Great large menu with fresh asian snacks. Take a Wallet with a little bit of money (because they aint cheap) But ejoy a great full evening with good food and perfect wines. We Always Go here fir a romantic evening of catching up. Note: when its busy we find sitting upstairs can be exhausting because of the noise. Downstairs is better. Enjoy Dragon I!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Hotate sashimi is not fresh but I like the sesame source. Sushi was ok but not special. This is one of the place where creativity goes wrong in my opinion. Nice presentation but failed to deliver the taste.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to Dragon-i. The concept is a bit like one of those all-you-can-eat Asian grills where you fill out your order on a paper form, eating in rounds - except at Dragon-i you pay for each dish separately, but most importantly, all the food is so much nicer! We had beautiful sashimi, seaweed salad, spring rolls, rice rolls; crispy chicken, sesame grilled tuna, black bean stir fried beef, flaming lamb cutlets; shrimp maki, teriyaki skewers, soft shell crab; and our favourites: crispy oysters (so tasty!), scallops on a Pringle (great way to get your 8 year old to taste), and "scallop in a thousand lines" ("as if you take a bite from a day at the beach"). Everything was simply delicious and served with a smile. Highly recommended.