“Unique food and service”
Review of La Parrillada

La Parrillada
Reserve with
La Parrillada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #720 of 4,143 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I had the change to tasted wonderful steak along with a tasteful sauce. I am from Greece and we definitely know about meat. But this restaurant gave me the opportunity to taste a different type of cooking the meat. I suggest this place 100%.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

A lovely restaurant much cheaper than others nearby.

We enjoyed arrabbiata pasta and a pizza both lovely and a good portion size

We would recommend eating here

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Must come and must eat the steaks. House vine is wonderful. Romantic dinner. Raccomandable place for who wants to aet meals in silence and in peace

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Came to Amsterdam for the first time with a friend, me and my friend always eat steak wherever we are and this has been the best we've ever had! Friendly and welcoming staff. I would recommend, especially for steak!

1  Thank Bonnie W
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We came here twice to eat during our 4 days tour of Amsterdam. The owner upon seeing the roses for my wife attended to it immediately before taking our order.

The Rissotto and Beef we order is delicious and the price is very reasonable.

Its a must try in Amsterdam.