7,921 results
All reviews sky lounge the executive lounge double tree warm cookies apple tv great location rooftop bar guest services train tracks city view floor to ceiling windows top floor river cruise modern hotel amsterdam centraal excellent hotel early check
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love the location of the hotel just 5 minutes walk from the Central Station, the city center and museums. The staff atention was great, we love the warm cookies at the arrival and they let us to leave our baggage at the hotel after check out.
Great city view from the room and great place to stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay in our hotel. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We truly value you as our guest and we appreciate that you have taken the liberty to share your experiences with us.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has a very convenient location next to Amsterdam’s Central Station. The lobby has a bit of a club vibe, and there is a decent gym downstairs. There is a very good breakfast buffet, although it gets quite crowded. Many of the rooms have gorgeous views of Amsterdam and the water.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay in our hotel. We are happy to see that you have had an enjoyable stay with us! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this hotel! Everything from the service to the room was great. We stayed in a balcony queen and had access to the executive lounge which was well worth it for the options available and you can take what you need to your room. The room was spacious and had everything we needed for the night. The location is perfect for getting around and right next to centraal is amazing as we could dump our stuff and get out straight away. Would defo use again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive to provide our guests with the most personal and friendly service and I am glad to see that you experienced it as such. We truly value you as our guest and we appreciate that you have taken the liberty to share your experiences with everyone here on TripAdvisor as well. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this reservation on Sept 28th, 2017. Over a year in advance. I emailed more than once, that I would like to Canal view. Upon check in, I was assigned to room 867. I noted it had a view of other room, (courtyard). As I went out, I asked the front desk regarding the view, a front desk employee (no name tag, but had tag that said "Trainee") after she spoke to another desk clerk, I was informed that my rate did not include canal view. Later I checked the hotel web page and it clearly states the King Deluxe room, had views of canal, river or courtyard. I would think for a reservation made a year in advance I would get a canal view. I also didn't not like the front desk clerks were untruthful. On Friday, I requested my room to be cleaned early, I returned at 10:30am, room not cleaned, I then called down and requested my room cleaned, returned at 1:30pm, room not cleaned, I then went to front desk and asked for my room to be cleaned. 3:00pm, room not cleaned. A four/five star hotel I should not have to ask so man hy times. There is card in room "If you're not satisfied with your stay, let us know and we'll MAKE IT RIGHT" I called and asked manager to call me, left my cell number, never got a call back, hard to say I am not satisfied if no one would call me back. Also the bathroom is the smallest I have ever had. A airplane bathroom is bigger, for the price I was NOT satisfied and they did not make it right!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank TRavlerbarry

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences about your stay in our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your satisfaction and we highly regret the inconvenience and discomfort this may have caused. Please know that we will share your feedback immediately within our team with all team members involved.

We sincerely hope that we may welcome you back to show you we can provide better service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is a newer upscale hotel near the river cruises and the central station. We were able to walk to all the places we wanted to go. The staff was very helpful in providing a map and giving directions to places we wanted to visit. It is clean, comfortable and has a good breakfast buffet.

Stayed: August 2018