“Good experience. ”

San Pedro
Ranked #2,008 of 4,612 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I visited this lovely little restaurant with my wife during my recent stay in Amsterdam. The staff were welcoming and polite and our orders quickly dealt with. My t- bone steak was excellently cooked to my taste as was my wife's rump!! Prices were reasonable and service was very good. Definitely worth a try.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We visited here for my fiancees birthday meal whilst on holiday in the Dam, and I'm glad it didn't dissapoint!
It was a quiet Sunday night (at one point we were the only couple in the place), and we were given a nice seat by the window, watching the world go by and the sun go down. The waiter was extremely helpful, and a real credit to the restaurant. We couldn't decide what to order so he offered to make us a mixed grill for 2 which sounded awesome so we went for it and boy it was amazeballs! There was so much food, steak, chicken, sausages, salad, chips ... we were stuffed. And it tasted amazing and exactly how we like it cooked (one medium, one burnt to a crisp!). The waiter even brought my steak out first and asked if I wanted it cooked a bit more - which I did - but I've never experienced that service before.
We had a few drinks and dessert to boot. The waiter left and then we spoke to the restaurant owner, who was very nice.
The meal was reasonably priced and we will def return when we visit Amsterdam again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We so enjoyed our stop here for lunch and a break from fighting the crowds inside the city for a major annual event. The owners were friendly and interested in their clientele. Delicious steak and salad. I wish I would have asked about the painting of the cow jumping waves with the dolphin. It was fun.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Very good Argentinian restaurant for steak and good house wine. We sat at the table in the window area and looked out at the busy street of pedestrians and bicyclists. OK service, not the best, but decent. We think we started out being greeted by the Chef, then he disappeared to be in the kitchen and the waiter didn't pay us much attention, remove our used plates, or bring the check. The first man was super friendly and the waiter not at all. But the food was good and our overall impression was good too -- I won't let one waiter color my opinion of the food or the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Hi @ all,
my girlfriend and I got the best dish ever in this steakhouse on our trip to Amsterdam. We ordered the weekly menue for less than 10€ per person and everything was fine. The waiter was very polite and we went there two times.

Date of visit: June 2017