Rangoli Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Rangoli Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #673 of 4,136 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I came here for a business trip. The waiter Lewis was really helpfull with his recommendations. I ordered a coconut masala dosa. It was spot on. It was just like I was back in Kerala. Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant while walking along the street. Simple interior but very warm welcome as soon as you go in. There was a big table of Indian people there which is always a good sign.
There is quite a lot of options. Our starters were very nice and fresh. The mains followed shortly after and were very well cooked . Same with naans. It is definitely a great Indian restaurant . Can't fault it ( apart from the Pepsi which is announced as coke , definitely not coke !! :) Reasonable price for the quality
Our afghan waiter ( I'm sorry I don't know his name made the whole meal even better by his friendly and professionalism . He was extra friendly and smiley .
We are in Amsterdam for a few days only but will definitely go back during these four days .
Highly recommend it

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Seems to be catering to the vast number of tourists only. The food was terribly spicy and difficult to eat (and I am an Indian, used to spicy food). I could make out that it was authentic Indian food. Perhaps being spiced up for tourists seeking spice in Indian meals. We had South Indian food as well as a dal and rice.

The service was fine, could have been better. The restaurant itself was not in the best of shape and the toilets were in a miserable condition.

Would I eat here again? No.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were craving some spicy and something to warm us up on a cool May afternoon on our trip to Amsterdam. We shared the Dal soup, meat samosas, garlic naan, and chicken vindaloo. The chicken vindaloo is Spicy as it says on the menu, but we loved the heat and it tasted delicious. I'll be honest that Dal soup is not usually my favorite when I eat Indian food, but this was the best I've tried. Our server was excellent and very friendly. Loved every bite and would recommend.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We discovered this restaurant by chance while wandering around during the day, and made a point of returning that evening as we are lovers of dosa
Very pleasant modern simple decor, excellent service and tasty food.
Will return