“The best apartment!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pantry
The Master Bedroom
sunny roof terrace with sun beds
living room with vintage furniture
dining table in the living room
main bedroom with king bed: 180 x 210 cm
lounge chairs in bedroom
king bed 180x210
view from the bedroom
bathroom overview
designer bath room with extra large bath
designer bathroom with separate rain shower
view at the Suite form the church tower
entrance
from tram/streetcar stop to Linnaeussuite
fountain near apartment
plants on the roof terrace
view on the monumental building
sunny terace in the park nearby
the park Frankendael at walking distance
sunny balcony
view from bed room in winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

realrandy...
Florida
“The best apartment!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We enjoyed this address because of so many things. It is quiet. After the excitement of the city I think I like to stay in a place that offers comfort and the normality of a real neighborhood. Linnaeussuite is just off the tram line, and we walked from the Lidy's beautiful apartment to many destinations in the city. There are several public parks in the neighborhood where you can see people talking, relaxing and playing with their dogs. Restaurants are nearby. Popular ice cream store on the corner. Lidy's recommendation for restaurants are spot on, we especially loved the food at la Vallade. The apartment is clean, well equipped for a person liking comfortable chairs and bed. Lots of sunshine and privacy. Excellent coffee. Great balcony, modern bathroom. We loved it here!

Liked best: neighborhood
Liked least: leaving
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Oisterwijk
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Eindhoven
Reviewed 7 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Dave C
“everything you ask for! except the last morning..”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

well yes the bed is great. and the bath.. and the shower.. and the lounge..in fact it's really nice we walked 3 times in to the center my feet are killing.. i blame the wife.. the tram is £2.80 euro per hour you can go anywhere within that hour or £7.50 euro for 24hr pass.. the hot water machine did not work for the time we was there and we didn't see Lidy for 3 days and then only for a few Min's but that was not an issue for us..i would recommend staying here as I've been elsewhere and here .. this is like the ritz...

5 am wake up with screaming from next door! !sounded like an adult with "learning difficulty's" scared my wife.. on last day

Liked best: balcony
Liked least: 5 am wake up with screaming for next door!! scared my wife.. on last day
Friends getaway
Management Response
3 Feb 2014
Hi Dave,
Thanks for your review!
I am sorry the sounds from next door scared your wife. We have an autistic boy living next door and he is usually a happy boy. Very rarely he gets upset and starts screaming. Luckily for him and us it only happens very rarely, only once a year. I can understand is was disturbing, I am sorry about that.
And I'm sorry the water cooker wasn't working. It is a pity you didn't contact me about it, I could have replaced it in a second. I was home all the time and my telephone numbers are available at the apartment. Indeed I do not come out to my guests that much, because I think they like to have their privacy and they know where to find me if they need me.

I am glad that you still enjoyed your stay so much!
Please come again to enjoy the Ritz feeling and I can assure you we do provide Ritz service as well :)
I am very serious about making sure my guests are having a great time while staying at the Linnaeussuite!
Lidy
BambiLond...
London
“Great cosy spacious apartment”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights and would thoroughly recommend the apartment. There was plenty of space for the two of us and the apartment was very clean and tastefully decorated. The location was perfect for us and we used the frequent tram service from the end of the road to hop into town (10 minutes to Rembrant square, 18 minutes to central station). We never waited more than 5 minutes for a tram. The local shops were very good - bought nice cheese and bread for breakfast/lunch. Ate at Elsas on the corner twice and had great meals both times. Overall a nice cosy apartment in a safe leafy part of Amsterdam.

• Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing