12 people are viewing this hotel
US$262
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$260
Agoda.com
US$232
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Hotels.comUS$260
TravelocityUS$260
AlgotelsUS$281
1,844 results
All reviews java island beautiful hotel indoor garden wellness area central station sky bar glass of prosecco junior suite recommend hotel bus stop city centre cruise terminal beautiful room spacious rooms top floor public transport coffee machine
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2022

We’d been there for 4 days and we really enjoy our stay, the staff were friendly ,everywhere were clean and shiny , I liked the tropical plants they had really good breakfast , access to other parts of city was easy by line 43. We liked the pool and the view.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nico Evers, General Manager at Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2022

Dear Jasmina,

Thank you for staying with us and for rating us with 5 out of 5! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay so much! Your compliments are highly appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. Everybody will be very proud! I do hope you will return in the future! Returning guests are the biggest compliment we can get!

Kindest regards
nico.evers@hoteljakarta.nl
Please use code friend5 on our website to receive an extra discount and other benefits.

Reviewed 21 November 2022

This has to be one of the best hotels I have ever been to.
Everything was spectacular; from an amazing service and staff to the beautiful and comfortable inside of the hotel.
We slept incredibly well on the beds; the room was extra clean and tidy and felt welcoming.
We definitely recommend trying the breakfast, which has a lot of food choices and is tasty.
One of the best parts to me, is that the hotel is not directly in the city center but you've got this super suitable bus stop right next to the hotel; which makes moving around the city much easier.
This means you can be in the calm area of the hotel and yet get to the city center very quickly.
Definitely recommend this hotel, and we will be coming back next time we visit Amsterdam.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nico Evers, General Manager at Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2022

Dear Valentine,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5! Your compliments and pointing out the advantages of our great location is highly appreciated! Thank you for recommending and returning. Returning guests are the biggest compliment we can get!

Reviewed 21 November 2022

Disgusting and terrible experience.
I go there with my wife, for honey moon. We pay a lot of money for to go in spa.
WE FOUND A FAMILY OF RATS IN THE BREAKFAST ROOM!
They try to delete my reviews! And they even refound me! This bad guys!
NEVER AGAIN.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nico Evers, General Manager at Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2022

Hello francescocC8180IW,
In your first review on Tripadvisor you mentioned that it was too late for an answer, therefore I did not answer it. After your mail to me you have received my answer and I will react on this review too. In your review and mail you are stating that we try to delete your post, which is definitely not the case. You can see that it is still online and visible for everybody. Your assumption that we put fake accounts with high ratings says more about you than us.
We do have a beautiful sub-tropical inner garden, with this we brought nature inside our building and are very happy that almost everybody loves the atmosphere. Because it is a natural environment we do have a mouse in the garden once in a while. Because of our sustainability we are only allowed to use biological pesticides. I am sorry for the fact that we did not catch it before you saw it. Now you are even talking about rats, how ridiculous! You are keeping your word to post it on every channel possible with only one outcome satisfactory for you which is money. You have decided to make this a game but I have decided not to join. I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 19 November 2022 via mobile

Beautiful, modern hotel. Situated in a quiet part, just north of the city center. You can go to the center on foot easily (20 minutes walk).
Nice and comfortable rooms.
The bar at the 8th floor has a stunning view over the river at sunset.
The pool is a plus, but please don’t make those spots shine directly on the loungers.
Breakfast was not that great, a wider choice would be better, and make sure there is enough for everyone.

Room tip: Make sure you don’t wait until 10 to have breakfast, you won’t even find a table then.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nico Evers, General Manager at Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2022

Dear Xavier,

Thank you for being our guests! Your compliments about our location, rooms, bar, and pool are highly appreciated. Your comments are very useful too! I hope you will be our guest again in the future! That is the biggest compliment we can get!

nico.evers@hoteljakarta.nl
Please use code friend5 on our website to receive an extra discount.

Reviewed 18 November 2022 via mobile

What can I say, this hotel is excellent!! The atmosphere and the comfort are amazing. The rooms are super comfortable and spacious. Only wish that the shower had a sliding door to keep the draft out. But everything else was perfect. I even loved that the TV would rise out of the footboard.

Very easy to get around from this location by taking bus 43 which is a minute walk away or a quick 5-7min walk over the bridge to catch a Tram. Don’t get a cab since it’ll cost around €25-35 to get into the center of town which is 2-3km away.

The Cafe Jkrt has amazing food, and the breakfast was divine. At 5pm the bar at the 8th floor would open up and you can catch the sunset while having cocktails.

Loved this hotel, and can’t wait to stay here again.

Room tip: Take the tram or bus around. Cabs are quite expensive, roughly €25-30 within 3km radius.

Dear YapJ34,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5! Your compliments are highly appreciated. Thank you for pointing out the advantages of our great location! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again in the near future! Returning guests are the best compliment we can get!

nico.evers@hoteljakarta.nl
Please use code Friend5 on our website to receive an extra discount.