“What a great surprise!”
Review of Rozengeur

Rozengeur
Reserve with
Rozengeur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #259 of 4,556 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Description: Authentic Iranian restaurant
Description: Authentic Iranian restaurant
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Just enjoyed a great dinner in a very unexpected place / neighbourhood. Very friendly people, very good food, and pleasantly priced.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The best service, delicious food, real Iranian taste of food and hospitality. good variety of free appetizers
It was more than expectation.

1  Thank Majid A
Reviewed 30 July 2018

A lovely Persian restaurant located a short distance from the center of Amsterdam! I highly recommend a visit to this wonderful family-owned restaurant. My family and I very much enjoyed the food and the attention to detail from the staff. The taste of the food is quite authentic and the ghormeh sabzi was the BEST ever. The price was quite reasonable for a family of six people. Thank you to the owners and staff of Rozengeur Restaurant for a delicious meal!!! - Cookab H.

1  Thank Cookab H
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We liked the food and service. The taste is very authentic and the staff is friendly and nice. It is located in a quiet residential area for that reason not very much known. We really enjoyed kebab and grilled dishes.Food is a bit expensive but nicely portioned.

1  Thank bluefs26
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Day business trip in Amsterdam. Found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. Got Uber through the app store easy.
Very nicely decorated had both European style and Persian mix.
As I sat the server told me that the soup, aubergine starter and herb and egg ( kooku ) with done bread is free.
I was very surprised as I didn't order starters anymore. Eventually they will realise that it doesn't make business sense.
The soup was delicious really flavour full.
The kooku was ok and the aubergine was lovely with crunchy caramelized onions.
The bread was okay but not how it should be but hard and maybe not fresh.

I ordered the Soltani I fancied a bit of gormeh sabzi and asked if I can have a starter rather than full menu but it wasn't possible.
The Soltani looked much smaller than the pictures you find here. The Barg was very strange looking and definitely not how it should look. Both Koobideh and Barg were under seasoned, almost can say it's like home cooked food as that's not a compliment as Iranians we usually never easy this kebabs at home so they are not covered professionally. The rice was the same not restaurant quality. As I found the kebabs not so exciting I asked for gormeh sabzi. This one I wanted it to taste like home cooking as we usually never eat this in a restaurant in Iran. Not sour enough and the dry line was missing. They were kind enough to give me tahdig that I are with the ghorme sabzi.
I wish then success and maybe free small improvement would make them a 5 star Persian restaurant.