“Gorgeous sandwiches and cakes”
Review of Stefs Bakery

Stefs Bakery
Ranked #4 of 35 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Freshly baked bread, pastry and sandwiches. To eat right away, take away or order in, at home or at the office.
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We popped in here for somewhere warm to have a coffee and a light lunch...this turned into a not so light lunch as the cakes were too good to resist!
We each had a latte, gorgeous home made sandwiches with fresh ingredients and a piece of cake and apple pie.
Lovely little place with cute decor and tasty food!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I had a tuna slad sandwich and my family had pastries and a chocolate muffin. Everything tasted good, and I really enjoyed my sandwich. Coffee was good too.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

The sandwiches are scrumptious made to order by the owners. The coffee, especially the espresso is the best I have tasted in amsterdam

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I found this little bakery by accident when I was exploring Amsterdam. It has a nice selection of bakery goods and everything was very reasonably priced. They also made one of the better cappuccinos I had in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

This little café in the middle of the art district, is just what we were looking for. Kind staff, great breakfast and a warm atmosphere.
Defenetly a place we recomend!

1  Thank Anders B