Blue Mansion Hotel(Aalsmeer)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$91
US$97
US$141
US$112
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$313
US$108
US$116
  • Pool
Hotels.com
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$79
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

All reviewsshuttle busclose to the airportjunior suitebreakfast buffetper personnice hotelamsterdam airportfree parkingbetween flightspleasant walktown centrecannot commentpleasant surprisecomfortable stayhotel restaurantincluded in the room rategood deal
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the Chariot Hotel, Staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, the food was good, the rooms large and spacious, would like to have stayed longer and would certainly book again. Good location for the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2013

One of the most efficient and friendly hotels I have ever stayed in - absolutely perfect in every way from the wonderful receptionist on check-in, quality of room, bar and restaurant.

Would go out of my way to stay at the Hotel Chariot again

Room Tip: Room 306 on the third floor ticked all the boxes and I'm sure all the rooms are of equal quality
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We called the hotel a day before arrival and the reception gave us the option standaard or executive room. We picked the executive. Told the hotel we would arrive by bike so that they knew we could be somewhat later as planned. We arrived at the hotel in time and they told us we got booked to an other hotel as they were overbooked. Not one room but 5 and where already sold out a week ago. Why not call? They had our cellphone number. We went to the hotel where they had booked another room for us but noone knew about the reservation at all. Luckely they had a great spacious room for us.
So never never going to book Hotel Chariot again after this horrible experience.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Hedy T
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Located at 10 km from Schiphol Airport (they have a shuttle), this hotel is a real discovery. The standard rooms are not big, but not as tiny as seems to become the norm either. My bathroom was big though - unfortunately the bath tub was a bit too short to be really comfortable. But that would be my only minor complaint. All the fixtures are brand new, the furniture looks good and moderately stylish, the bed was perfect, the sheets new and soft. The hotel is quiet and clean and offers a good free wi-fi service. On the second floor (where my room was located) you can admire a huge collection of terrible "real paint" Van Gogh reproductions - so far over the top that it becomes funny. :-)
Very friendly service at the reception, extremely friendly and helpful at breakfast. The breakfast buffet is one of the best I've had in this class of hotels: lots of choice and very fresh, top quality ingredients. At 16€ it is too expensive though (which is the main reason I'm giving 4 instead of 5 stars). But I paid only 75€ for single occupancy of a double room, and for this price I'd wholeheartedly recommend Hotel Chariot.

(The restaurant adjacent to the hotel I wouldn't recommend. It was presented to me as the hotel restaurant, but I couldn't charge the meal to my hotel bill. All main dishes are over 20 euros, and my more modest French onion soup was just ok, while my so-called Caesar's salad must have been the only one in the world without chicken.)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2013

What a disappointment. We were embarrassed to stay there.
Hotel Taxi 24-hour pick-up didn come after all , even though the Hotel
said to pick up us in 15 minutes.
it was really hard to have been kept waiting outside the cold airport
at 10 pm at a waiting place standing for 1hour .
I had a confirmation phone call to the hotel many times, but in the voice mail, it was not connected at all.
After all, I went to the hotel by taxi of the airport.
There was no word of apology from Front desk lady (men sitting in the back was laughing)
though they returned the taxi fare.
Shower room musty, poor amenities.
Next day, you return to the hotel, hair was attached to the shower
curtain and bathtub dispite left tips on the pillow.

I inquired to the hotel with respect to these matters,
Reply came from the service manager more than 2 weeks later.
He wrote "Because the summer time is a very busy period for us, this can
happen sometime"

We recommend everyone never to have an accomodation here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family