All reviews scrambled eggs bread enjoyable stay hotel restaurant three star night stay burgers zoo city centre motorway kettle
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Hotel is just outside the center of Arnhem located near the crossing of the A50 and A12
Easy to reach, free parking and free wifi.
Disadvantage: Inside the room you can hear people talking on the corridor. In case people are comming late to the room it might give some disturbance. Otherwise: be warned, people in the rooms can hear you talking when you're passing by in the corridor.

Room Tip: Back side of the hotel. We didn't hear any traffic on the nearby mainroads, which might be the case on the frontside of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sabine K, Front Office Manager at Postillion Hotel Arnhem, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Hans,

Thank you for your review and for brining this issue to our attention.
We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Nice big rooms with no fridge - don't expect long stay here. Bathroom is big too. Breakfast is nice. Baked bacon with some beans, different types of cheese, fresh pancakes. Also some tasty chocolate cakes are present

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Sabine K, Front Office Manager at Postillion Hotel Arnhem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed our breakfast buffet with hot and cold items!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Nice clean refurbished room with BBC 1 and 2 plus world service. All you needed in the room. Nice view from most windows. Plenty of choice for Breakfasts with proper tea available. No toaster though. Although its about 3 miles from Arnhem taxis are reasonable and very quick to arrive

Room Tip: 3rd floor is good which is only one floor up from reception
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank theleaderofthepack
Sabine K, Front Office Manager at Postillion Hotel Arnhem, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for your kind words, we hope you have enjoyed your short break with us!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed as part of a group. Room (320) was good, if slightly on the small side. No kettle in room. Shower quite effective and lots of hot water. Cleanliness was fine. Breakfast was included for us, and it was standard continental fare with buffet options (one day omelette - next day scrambled egg) and always with small sausages and some form of bacon. Breakfast served from 0630.

Where the hotel falls down is the evening menu. It is very limited in choice and ultra expensive for the standard of food and service. We ate there the second night, and were told (because we were part of a coach party) that we had to notify them beforehand of our menu choices from an even more reduced menu. On our evening, it was a choice of cockerel, satay chicken or burger. Got to say the satay chicken was tasty, but was clearly vacuum packed fast food. Most of the servers were good, with the exception of one older man, who grumbled loudly when we asked for butter with our bread!

Would I stay again - no - but the room itself was comfortable.

Room Tip: 320 was at end of corridor and fairly quiet
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sabine K, Front Office Manager at Postillion Hotel Arnhem, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear David,

Thank you for your effort in writing this review.
I am glad that you higlight some areas of improvement, we are reviewing our procedures in this regard.

I hope we hove the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I stayed night of 18April at this hotel. When checking in, I was asked if I would like Breakfast the next morning for a fee of 14Euros, which was charged to my Guestroom (Room 308). The following morning I did NOT have Breakfast and advised "Carmen" at Reception and she said she would REMOVE the 14Euros from my Portfolio. She printed me an UP-Dated Receipt, folded it over and placed in an Envelope and presented to me. Later on that day, I took the receipt out to view and the 14Euro Breakfast FEE was Still Showing on the Invoice !! What the Heck ?! ?! And I just viewed my Credit Statement and the Breakfast Fee of 14Euros was NOT removed !!!
Plus, in the Guestroom Room (308), when you place water in the sink, there is a small hole in the drain Under the sink, splattering on your feet and Shoes !! Quality and Newer Up-Dating is NEEDED for this Property. The Quality is LACKING and its NOT a Good value at all.
Additionally, I waited about 3 minutes at Reception, while Carmen and another Staff carried on a Conversation. No Acknowledgement that I was there/present, until they finished chatting (and laughing).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business