All reviews hotel bar one night adler toilet tv
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Its central position is its only advantage. The price is definetly too high compared to its value. Moreover, the room was really cold and, when we complained asking to change the room, the answer was: "you probably come from a warm country".
Is this the way to deal with a client?!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2016

just a few words: AVOID this hostel when you have enough money. In my case I have been joining a wonderfull concert night with Ana Popovic close by and for one night this cheapest hostel close by was the alternative to sleep under a bridge.

International tourists: AVOID THE NETHERLANDS!!! Too high prices for food and hotels and bad service.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank trustableman
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Very rude service and our room wasn't very clean. One of our group members had allergic reaction because of the air in the room. When we told the problem to the staff they didn't want to solve it and they didn't agree to change the room.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Essi S
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Anker is well located in the centre of Leeuwarden, and it's easily in walking distance from the town's (few) attractions, like Oldehove. Quiet and peaceful, and the staff was absolutely amazing! Everybody was nice and helpful, and spoke very good English. Coffee from the bar was great, beds were comfy. Rooms - and the building itself - are clearly old, and a bit cold, so I needed two blankets to sleep (I had a 2 bed room for myself alone). Breakfast was basic, but good, there is fruits, bread, joghurt and muesli, and quite a few toppings for bread. For my budget room there was a communal bathroom for two different rooms. Toilet and shower were clean and nice, but showerhead was a bit broken. It was not an inconvenience anyway.

I stayed for two nights and paid 70e in total, so better value than most hostels and Airbnbs. I'd definitely stay here again if I ever came back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Eeva U
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I stayed here for 1 night business related. The reception was mediocre. I had to pay in advance and to have dinner I was redirected to another restaurant down the street. The rooms where very basic and you heard everything from the adjoining rooms (like snoring). Breakfast wasn't more than some bread, an egg and some simple breadtoppings.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business