Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights while working in Stranolar/Ballybofey Donegal and found Joan to be a great host. Very clean room with a great sleep, followed by a warm shower and super big Irish.

Hope to be back soon.

Regards

Eamonn, Dublin

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Eamonn D
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights I found Joan the owner to be very friendly and very helpful.
The room was super and warm and the double bed vas very comfortable and cosy .
The breakfast was excellent and served hot.
I enjoy my stay here for the two nights. I am a tour Guid and for sure I will be recommending my clients to stay with Joan.
I do normally stay in hotels as you can view my records. I will certainly be going back to Joan if I am in the area again.
Thank you Joan for your kind hospitality and information as well.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dave G
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Had a 4 day stay in Ireland.Stayed at the Showfield House.
We were made very welcome by Joan, such a lovely lady.
Rooms clean and tidy.Got a full English breakfast every morning.
Would definately recommend staying here.Will definately come back for a visit, and stay with Joan.Thankyou so much.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank 874mandyc
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Showfield House with my sister and brother in law for four nights. We enjoyed the central location making it easy to branch out to different areas of Donegal. Joan is a Donegal gem and a wonderful resource of information, advice and guidance. She was a great influence and thanks to Joan we enjoyed some of the most historic, scenic sights of Donegal.
Her B&B has very clean and comfortable ensuite rooms with a great shower. Also bottled water, tea, coffee and cookies were provided in each room. We looked forward to breakfast each morning: a variety of fresh fruit, yogurt and cereals-- as well as a full Irish breakfast cooked to order. We left with such fond memories of Donegal and Joan as our guiding light!

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank A2660TAmaryg
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We have stayed with Joan many a times when visiting family in Ireland. Joan always makes us feel very at home and the service she gives is outstanding. The beds are so so comfy and the breakfast is my favourite thing to eat every time I am over in Ireland! Nothing is ever too much and is very much feels like home from home. Can't wait to stay again next year :)

Date of stay: July 2017