“Wonderful dinner”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hochschulen
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Event in Zurich, I decide to stay at the hotel for the night and I take the opportunity to have dinner at the Florhof restaurant, the staff is very kind and welcoming, together with the quality of food and wine (Pinot Noir from Graubunden) , they made my dinner very pleasant, talking about the food I was really thrilled by the proposals, in particular I enjoyed the cauliflower with cream and black truffle pearls, fair price for what was offered, I felt very happy.

1  Thank Ziltoid76

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had a business dinner at Florhof and can warmly recommend it.
Florhof is in the old part of town and slightly off the beaten track.
The menu is simply amazing and the knowledge of the staff was extremely high and something I truly appreciate. It makes dinner so much nicer.

Florhof is family owned and run which you notice as you are not "yet another customer". Highly recommendable is to book a room with their hotel which are extremely nice (see my separate recommendation)

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Nice and hidden restaurant, very good food, nice service. All ok, we'll be back for sure! Make sure you find it, it's not so easy (for not-locals). Recommendable!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

What a great place!!! We had an event in the wine cellar from the hotel, which is a fantastic location for a dinner with up to 15 people. We first had drinks in the back part of the cellar and later ate in the front. I need to highlight the great service and the outstanding food. Another great asset of the place is the fabulous, carrying and outstanding Hotel Director Isabelle Zeyssolff together with her Chef de Cuisine, Ludovic Pitrel a great addition the food scene of Zurich.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Interesting choices of food, some delicious fish dishes, excellent waiting staff and a chef who was interested enough and confident enough to come out and talk to the diners about the food

1  Thank AngelaJ77