2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$662
Hotels.comUS$663
ZenHotels.comUS$1,150
1,420 results
All reviews onyx bar park suite lobby lounge room service outstanding hotel business hotel luxury hotel old town business district excellent stay nespresso machine hotel staff train station concierge ph lake gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

An excellent stop-over in Zürich with family, on the way to skiing. Rooms are large, and we asked for two connecting rooms, which were perfect. Reception and registration were super efficient, and very friendly. We had a very good diner in a nearby restaurant, as the location of Hyatt is excellent, at walking distance from the city center. Breakfast was copious and service very diligent. A better hotel than the nearby classical ones in the center of Zürich. We ‘ll return for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MichelPierreReneH
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Dear MichelPierreReneH,

I would like to thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful notes on "Tripdadvisor" regarding your stay at our Park Hyatt in Zurich.

I was delighted to read that you have fully enjoyed your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich and I will be more than happy to share your comment with our entire team.

In particular, thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and your request that has been accommodated. Your positive comments are very motivating and it will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind remarks to our entire team.

We hope that you will visit us again soon and that your next stay will be just as enjoyable as your last.

Director of Operations
Park Hyatt Zurich

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

This is a nice modern hotel in a very convenient location in Zurich. The front desk staff were very accommodating in letting us check-in early, which was helpful as we came from a long overnight flight.

The breakfast was good with many healthy options.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank corky_c
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Dear corky_c,

I would like to thank you very much for your kind notes on "Tripdadvisor" regarding your stay at our Park Hyatt in Zurich.

I was delighted to read that you have fully enjoyed your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich! Your positive comments are very motivating and it will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind remarks to our entire team.

Director of Operations Park Hyatt

Reviewed 19 December 2019

I met concierge Julian this week and made a lot of request for a complicated restaurant arrangement. Our team was for a party of 7 and it was quite challenging to find an appropriate restaurant to accommodate us. It took Julian around 3 hours to find a restaurant for us, and this he made with such cheerfulness and professionalism. Added to that, his PC was not working that day, so it made his work more challenging.

Thank you very much, Julian! Cheers!

Lyn

Trip type: Travelled on business
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear ALtraveler_2017,

I would like to thank you very much for your warm notes on "Tripdadvisor" regarding your stay at our Park Hyatt in Zurich.

Your positive comments about our Concierge Julian are wonderful to read and it will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind feedback to him.

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Perfect location, good service, great quality of food. Definitely the perfect property for business trips. Could need a bit of renovation and a bigger spa with a pool for private occasions. Still had an amazing stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Monajdk
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Dear Monajdk,

In addition, thank you for your feedback regarding the renovation and bigger spa facilities. We have just recently finalized a big refurbishment and are continuing to invest into the property in the upcoming months.

Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

The second time here. The hotel is so nice and staff is very good. There is a Thai staff there. Breakfast is so nice. I like bread and yogurt. The location is perfect. It’s not far from main station and shopping street. Love it.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank PookPavana
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2019

Dear PookPavana,

I would like to thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful notes on "Tripadvisor", regarding your second stay at Park Hyatt Zurich.

I was very delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich and I will be more than happy to share your comment with our entire team. In particular, thank you for your very nice comments regarding our breakfast, the location as well as our staff.

It is feedback such as yours that inspires my team and me to constantly strive for excellence so that all our guests leave Park Hyatt Zurich with fond memories.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our property in the hopefully not too distant future.

Best regards,