1,089 results
All reviews onyx bar lobby lounge room service rain shower luxury hotel a wonderful stay business hotel old town rooms are large excellent hotel nespresso machine hotel staff standard room the main shopping street central location baur au lac early check
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My family and I stayed in the hotel two weeks ago for vacation. Even before we checked in, the team sent us an e-mail and asked if we had any special requests that they can address. From that moment on, I knew that they would go above and beyond in making us feel comfortable during our stay. The interiors are spectacular. We booked a twin room and it was spacious and very inviting (versus the twin rooms we stayed in at different hotels in Switzerland). The bath and body products were very luxurious. I loved how they designed the bath tub and its partition. It had high tech remote controls for the lighting and window blinds. We were so impressed with the room!

The customer service was impeccable. The front desk and concierge team were very helpful and very confident in Handling our concerns. They were prompt in fulfilling our requests.

I definitely recommend this hotel for solo or group travellers who are looking for comfort and ease while travelling around Zurich. Very good location (5 minutes away from Bahnofstrasse), beautiful design and impeccable customer service!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear tallybob15,

First of all, I would to thank you for your valuable feedback ! It is a true pleasure to read your review of your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich!

To read that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you truly enjoyed your stay with us is delightful. I am happy to know that we were able to impress you and your family with our newly refurbished guestrooms and with our luxurious bathroom products.

I look forward to sharing your detailed feedback with the entire team and especially with the front desk and concierge team.

It would be our greatest pleasure to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the future and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance to you.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Park Hyatt during our short 3 day 2 night trip to Zurich (business trip for me, wife tagged along). This might have been one of the nicest hotel we've ever stayed at.

The bathroom was gorgeous and spacious; with a pocket toilet to the side, vanity to the center, and huge shower area with a rain shower and wide bad tub.

Dear Andrew W,

We would like to thank you for sharing your impressions about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich with us!

To read that Park Hyatt Zurich is among the best hotels you and your wife have ever stayed at is overwhelming!

I am delighted to know that you liked the spaciousness of the bathroom in your recent guestroom. With the greatest pleasure I will share your kind feedback with the entire team and I am sure they are going to be as happy about it as I am.

I hope to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the future and in the meantime, we wish you a wonderful and warm summer.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We spent two nights for my wife's birthday at the Park Hyatt Zurich in July. At check-in, one of the front desk managers, Lucien, spent a great deal of time with us suggesting places to go and ensuring we were properly oriented. When he realized it was my wife's birthday, I suspect he upgraded us, as the room was fantastic. Modern, spacious, comfortable sitting area, gorgeous. That evening, a personalized birthday cake arrived in our room without my ordering it! It was really a great stay, our best in Europe. My only complaint is that at the hotel bar, our pours of scotch were comically small. Other than that, this was a spectacular hotel stay.

Dear finkeldoc,

First of all I would like to thank you for your detailed review of your recent stay and for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences and thoughts with us here on TripAdvisor!

I am pleased to read that you chose our hotel to celebrate your wife’s birthday and that we were able delight and surprise you and your wife with a birthday cake. To know that you liked your recent guestroom and that you felt comfortable during your stay is delightful.

I really look forward to having the pleasure of sharing your kind words about Lucien with him and the entire team!

However, your comment regarding our ONYX bar has caught my attention. I would like to sincerely thank you for your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich whenever your travel plans bring you back to our wonderful city.

We wish you and your wife a wonderful summertime and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or wishes.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This is an excellent hotel - expensive but that probably reflects Zurich more generally. The rooms are spacious and modern and the service is impeccable.
The location is very good and all attractions are within easy walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your time to share your kind words here with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear, that you enjoyed your time in Zurich with us at the Park Hyatt Zurich.
We will certainly share your valued feedback with our team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back any sooner with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Exceptional property, exceptional service, exceptional food. I would recommend this property to any traveler who prizes thoughtful luxury and excellence. Zurich has no finer hotel or meeting space. A must see.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear shj639,

Thank you for your time to share your kind words here with us on TripAdvisor.

We will certainly share your valued feedback with our team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon with us.

Kindest regards,