“FANTASTIC Vietnamese food in Zurich !!”

asiaway vietnamese cuisine
Ranked #34 of 2,045 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I had an absolutely delicious dinner here 2 nights ago. I'm actually quite lucky I found some space (so if you can, try to book in advance).

I was welcomed straight away and whisked to an empty table. the waitress was very friendly. i ordered fried fish cake for starters, which came with a fresh sweet chilli dip. Delicious and the portion was just right. For my main I order a beef dish, I think it was called Shakey Beef something or other. The beef itself was perfectly cooked, nice and light a good portion and not too spicy (the way I like it).

I wish I had space for desert, there was a stick mango rice pudding I would have loved to try out ... maybe next time.

If you're into Vietnamese and you're in Zurich - you need to ry this place.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Luckily we face the trend that a lot of vietnamese restaurants were opened in the last few years. This underrated asian kitchen is especially well reprensented in asiaway in Oerlikon. All feel so authentic as you would be Hanoi. The taste, the precision is like in Vietnam. Not the restaurant itself, the prices and at last Oerlikon itself. A good place to bring you to Vietnam for a few hours.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Good food and fair prices. I will return and I would reccomend this place! Sea bass was great!The restaurant is located in Oerlikon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The beef noodles were amazing, authentic and served steaming hot - some of the best we've tested from outside and within Asia. Prices are reasonable for the portion size. This place is very popular so a reservation is recommended and be prepared to wait for the food. We'll definitely be back to try the other dishes.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

It was pretty late on a random workday night. The staff is super friendly and speaks German and English. We enjoyed our huge portions of soup very much!
The price is very honest considering the portions.