All reviews box of chocolates sweet trolley lake geneva meeting room dining terrace old world view over the lake lac leman local wine breakfast and dinner quiet hotel set menu following morning large windows beautiful room top floor corner room
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I recently spent a week here for a large meeting that I organised for work. The hotel staff were always professional, helpful and friendly before and during the meeting which meant my meeting was less stressful as they were always ready to help.
The hotel itself, inside and out is gorgeous as well as the view from hotel too! The food is very tasty and well presented and being vegetarian was absolutely no problem for them. We had a set menu each day of the meeting, which was always different and varied, and the desserts were gorgeous!
My room was large, comfortable, very clean, and I had a huge bathroom with a walk-in shower, bath, and bidet as well as the usual bathroom fixtures.
Their large meeting room is the most amazing meeting room I've ever been in, with two large chandeliers, plush chairs, a piano, and large windows with mountain views! Their smaller meeting room is very plush too with an ornate fireplace.
I would definitely recommend this hotel if you wanted mountain and lake views, sumptuous food, and a hotel with plenty of decorations, paintings and statues to keep you occupied on those wet and windy days.
I would like to visit again, not just for work, so I could make the most of the location without having to worry about presentations and such like.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Have to plan timing of either train or funicular for visits or excursions in Montreux. Hotel not full but we got assigned a low room without a view of the lake from the balcony. No coffee in room or available before breakfast. This was our "splurge" hotel for our trip to Switzerland and we were disappointed. Restaurant is quite expensive with stuffy waiters. Probably good for business.

Room Tip: 3rd floor or above with lake view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Our family of 4 adults had an ever memorable stay! The staff was most professional and helpful in every way.The front desk gentleman was very gracious and informative, the waitstaff were exceptional as well and the owner greeted and wished us adieu with Swiss chocolates!! The hotel is gorgeous inside and out, beautiful gardens, and superb dining. A most special time to be remembered forever!

Room Tip: Such a perfect spot!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This place is a real find. Situated just outside the town, but an easy walk in, this hotel is well placed. The local fenicular runs regularly, and a token from the hotel means it is free.
The staff are friendly, professional and speak good English. Our room was lovely, with a large balcony overlooking the lake. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Do eat in the restaurant. It's not cheap but the food is excellent, the service slick and the local wine very pleasant.
It is really first class.

Room Tip: A lake view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have been to this hotel many times, the glory of the hotel is that it feels like home, friendly and very caring staff, amazing view and one of the best restaurants in Montreux (for breakfast and dinner). You will also find a bar that has almost all the drinks available. I highly recommend this hotel for the weekend or long stay, I will definitely come back to this hotel with my family.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family