“Extremely expensive for that kind of cuisine.”
Review of Poco Loco

Poco Loco
Ranked #582 of 741 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: US$23 - US$92
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017

You won't find any sauced shrimps below 36chf, the 200g brazilian steak is at 36chf, they make you pay the extra guacamole 4chf... It tastes quite good.. but at this price you're nothing but disgusted.
At the end you have paid like 40-50chf with one or two beers and you're still hungry...
It's not Mexican. Mexican food is affordable and feed its people. Here I felt like it was a pretext to take your money legally.
It's really a pity because at lunch time, prices are really good!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Large and noisy main room where you can eat what looks likes Mexican food but does not taste like anything. The portion are large, the service is fast and friendly. It is quite expensive. Not recommended.

1  Thank Ratatouille357
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Having been to Mexico, I know what Mexican food tastes like.
We went here with a group of friends on a Saturday night and decided to order the fajita mixture for 5.

I must say; there is no better Mexican food than in Mexico, but this really was quite good!
The meat was tasty and plentiful and the adding a such as tomatoes and guacamole was really good.

I'd recommend it if you have the chance and want to have a good atmosphere, nice location in the centre of Lausanne.
Prices are realistic and acceptable for Switzerland.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

1) The server was extremely rude, unpleasant, unwelcoming, I should have left as soon as I felt the aggressive tone in his voice
2) The menu was limited, and when I asked if the kitchen could change the chorizo taco to something else (chicken, beef) since I do not order pork, the server refused, and did not even bother to ask the kitchen. So it was clear that they might pre prepare it
3) While waiting for the food, the servers were talking to each other so loudly that I could not even hear my friends speaking
4) When the food came, the California taco was alright, the guacamole was very bitter, clearly it was canned. The chicken tasted like lamb, and the beef was oily. The bean dip on the side was horrible, it seemed like it was been sitting outside for a few hours.
5) "The best Margarita in town" was THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. There was no ice as a normal Margarita, the colour looked like puke, the tequila used was probably not REAL tequila made from agave
6) When complaining to the server asking to remove the 60 CHF margaritas from the bill, he refused even though we did not touch it ! He was so offended and disrespectful, he clearly did not give a s***, he just looked back at me cluelessly. When we asked to speak to the manager, he was just as rude as the server.

This restaurant should be ashamed to be called Mexican or even a "restaurant" its a disgrace.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

I tryed this restaurant on a friday at lunch with friends. We expected a large choice of mexican food, but the "plat du jour" was salmon with something... The few mexican dishes available were quite expensive. It wasn't even possible to order nachos!!! Taste of the food was ok, and portions were big. They said there's more choice at night though.