“Good Spaghettis”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2016

So I went searching for an italian Restaurant near the train station in Lausanne and choose the "La Bruschetta".

I ordered a salad and a plate of spaghetti Carbonara. The service was quick and the salad was there within a few minutes after ordering. The sauce was tasty and the plate was really big for a small salad, very nice.

I then received a small "entrebouche" from the kitchen, basically a sort of bruschetta. I found it to be a nice little plus that was unexpected.

The Spaghetti Carbonara were good, enough bacon/pancetta and made just like they should be. Worth to mention, that the plate was big! I enjoyed that very much.

The restaurant itself could use a little brush-up, but the food is good. I didn't have a pizza, but they do have a wood-oven for Pizzas so I am sure they are good.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I went here with a colleague of mine as he knew the place since his former owner. Nice place. Clean and friendly. Good service with stuff speaking Italian language too. They are Italians so, if they recognize you are Italian, they make you really comfortable. Nice selection of food with a very rich menu list. I challenged them ordering pasta and risotto. I was positively surprised as both past and rice have been cooked 'al dente'. Satisfactory portions wtih good taste. I recognized they put some 'passion' into the cooking. Not cheap for italian standards but, being swiss based, good value for money. I would likely come back now that I know it. To be recommended. Maybe a bit too lighty for a romantic dinner but warm environment mostly if you stay on the tables at the balcony.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

The pizza was very good, ultra thin and well covered in delicious parma ham amongst other things. It was freshly made in about 5 minutes and served very efficiently. It was busy with what appeared to be locals which is always a good sign!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2016

The pizzas are very good and I'm looking forward to go back for my next one.
The tables are quite close to each other and it gets crowded. Service was friendly and arranging for my vegan friend (even though she first had to explain that "no, fish is not vegan"...).

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Nice trattoria style venue. Exchange rate and city centre location made it the most expensive one course Italian meal I have ever had anywhere in the World.

Date of visit: September 2015