“Homely and best Italian”
Review of Ristorante Amici

Ristorante Amici
Ranked #10 of 784 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: US$16 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2016

A cozy little place with their own niche in Italian. We were skeptical of getting anything in veg in Lausanne, but Amici served the purpose. A simple margarita was prepared brilliantly as well the penne. We also loved the desserts.

We just loved this place for the food, service and the cozy ambience.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

This was an amazing meal. The restaurant is bustling, full of life, The staff super nice, and the food simply incredible. We ordered 4 different pastas (my husband even got gluten-free pasta!!) and they were each flavorful, totally delicious and each type of pasta perfectly suited to the sauce. The burratina & mixed antipasti were fantastic. We will definitely be back, as soon as we can get back to Lausanne!

3  Thank CBV_Europe
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Food and wine card is fantastic, simple, terroir, fish and meat, pasta, nothing too complicated.
Good, fantastic food.
Service is amazing, friendly, feels like home!
As I live here I come often and there have been no changes in the pas year.

1  Thank MariekeM
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had a girls' night out and had dinner there. We started with a Wonderful champagne aperitif. I had the eggplant starter - ask for a no meat option for vegetarians. Then followed by the chef's special pasta: tagliatelle with artichoke and porcini mushrooms. Everything was delightful. We split a bottle of wine, which was very good and reasonably priced.

What I noticed most is that this place is run by real Italians. It was recommended to us by a colleague who was also Italian. There are lots of places to get pasta in Lausanne, but Amici was really authentic and special. Service was very friendly. Make reservations weeks in advance, as this place is quite small and fills up. Will come back.

1  Thank Francisca R
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I have heart about this restaurant from an Italian friend and I have already realized that it was a very good one when I have called on Monday to book a table...no places available fro Thursday to Saturday. Finally I have managed to find a place for two at the bar and despite being sitting in a stool the dinner was excellent as the people working at the restaurant. The ingredients of our dishes were very fresh and the wine list was good with correct prices. Overall I do recommend this place and myself I will come back for sure,.