“Doctor in medicine ”
Review of Il Gambero

Il Gambero
Reserve with
Il Gambero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 726 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food, very tasty and huge portions , with a very nice and cozy atmosphere.
Definitely would visit that restaurant in the future and would recommend it for friends.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Arrived in Lausanne and Il Gambero was recommended by the hotel. It was a great choice with excellent food with a lovely friendly ambience. We took our dogs, expecting to have a table outside, but we were welcomed inside the restaurant dogs and all. Had some very good local white wine.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and never a bad meal. Super friendly, usually busy, great food. MY WIFE IS A GARLIC LOVER (thank goodness I am not Count Dracula) she loves this place and I can always find more moderate excellent choices for me too!

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

We have waited more than 2 hours for our food. After all that time they brought my pasta aux fruits de mer which I can consider the worst pasta I was ever served. Returned the dish and had a house meat which was actually very good (reason for the 2 starts instead of 1).

Reviewed 18 February 2015

This is a simple Italian restaurant with lots of pizza and pasta dishes on the menu. The nice thing about the pastas is that they serve them in two rounds, so this is a place to visit when very hungry.