“Good food and great service”
Review of NOUVEAU KAZOKU

NOUVEAU KAZOKU
Ranked #14 of 785 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: US$16 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

In my mind, this is one of the best Asian restaurants in Lausanne. Besides the food on the menu, you can also ask for their private menu in advance. I like all the food from the menu, I would especially recommend the Char siu and fried tofu. The service is also great! I feel I'm treated as friends.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Booked an apéro for my public defense, my guests and I enjoyed a lot the food and the service from the restaurant. They offered a nice composition of dishes to accommodate different preferences. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The welcome was warm and the sushi was excellent. They have a delightful house sauce, and everything is presented beautifully. What's more, by ordering their largest sushi platter to share between six of us, we were all well filled for a very reasonable price. I would also strongly recommend their ice creams for dessert - the roast sesame one in particular.

1  Thank Matthew W
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We have been here a few times, and the food is outstanding. The chef is very talented and the service is excellent. The atmosphere is very welcoming. From the time you walk in until the time you leave, you are made to feel like you are enjoying a meal at a friend's home. We look forward to our next meal at Kazoku.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Excellent Service. Great Dishes, made reservation before going by wechat, u can enjoy the traditional chinese soup in advance. Really nice.