“Great Bánh mì!”
Review of My Sandwiches

My Sandwiches
Ranked #249 of 726 Restaurants in Lausanne
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best Bánh mì's I have ever had. The lady was very nice and helpful. She recommended what to order, and asked if I wanted the most authentic sandwich like they have in Vietnam. She was actually Vietnamese. Had summer rolls (egg rolls) which were good as well. Highly recommend it!

1  Thank Carlos N

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We went as a group of four people, and were seated on a table for two as there were tables empty beside us.

Food is average. I ate a sandwich barely stuffed but the phò is good

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My sandwiches suppose to be good? Unfortunately, the sandwiches was disappointed the first and the last time I will spend money on it. The good thing was the bread. If you love sandwiches go somewhere else .... go to asia Kim Dung for the best sandwiches 5.00 CHF worth every cents.

3  Thank My Quoc M
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Always a pleasure to come and grab a bite here.

Food is great and price are really fair, my favourite Vietnamese food in Switzerland

Highly recommend!

1  Thank Oasis-213
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

It's the second week of my posting to Lausanne and I've been craving Southeast Asian food. I chanced upon this little outlet and was very happy to get some delicious pho (Vietnamese noodle soup). It came with the most genuine smile and cleanest environment. A real gem!

1  Thank Peter D