“First ski lesson ”

Zermatt Ski School European Snowsport (ES)
Ranked #2 of 51 things to do in Zermatt
More attraction details
Owner description: European Snowsport (ES) Zermatt is a small premier snow sport school offering quality private lessons and small (6) group lessons for children. ES specilizes in offering caring, qualified and fun instructor to make your holiday as special as possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you Gabbi for a great ski lesson. You were very patient and got us all comfortable and skiing very quickly. Great advice too for the apres ski ;)

All reviews
"ski instructor"
in 18 reviews
"ski school"
in 27 reviews
"just returned from a week"
"great company"
"academy"
"skier"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Gaby was booked with us for 3 mornings of private lessons. She understood my request to focus on their technique as they were competent skiers but needed to improve their skiing when conditions were not perfect on the slopes. I saw a significant improvement in my boys skiing over the week and the confidence in handling the bumps when we had fresh snow was satisfying to see, with Alex even asking to do more bumps. The children certainly enjoyed there classes as they were always happy to go along, which is not always the case. They said they learnt had to carve better, improve their balance by leaning forwards and to use their edges more.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

With his calm demeanour and ability to break things down and replay what I was doing....I found my ability progressed really well but more importantly he was so good at managing my fears!

1  Thank Alexandra P
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Alastair takes pride in the service provided like no other ski professional I have seen in many years of skiing. A true gentleman with the skills and patience to get any skier up to speed and down the slopes enjoyably.

Whilst I haven’t tried the other schools in zermatt I have no hesitation recommending Alastair.

3  Thank pendolino77
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I've been skiing for years, but seemed to have peaked, and adopted a few bad techniques along the way. A day with Lee sorted all that out and I've just made a big step forward in terms of skills, which has also increased style and speed and confidence. Despite the terrible conditions of cloud and snow we spent lots of time working on different exercises and by the end we were flying down Zermatt's steepest slopes with ease. Brilliant. A day we'll spent.