“Great for lovers of craft beer.”
Review of Toms Beer Box

Toms Beer Box
Ranked #26 of 122 Restaurants in Chur
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Staff were really helpful recommending various different beers. Alternative music. Cash only but there's a cash point nearby!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a beer on our last night in Chur; great selection of beers at a reasonable price with a nice buzz.

1  Thank globetrotterjules
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

When I arrived everyone wss standing outside so you wander in, buy a beer tgen come out and chat...provided you speak Swiss.

The barman knew his stuff though and gave me exactly what I wanted.

3  Thank Justin R
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I used to study in Chur, and this was one of the best place to go for a beer!
I went there last year and it was still very nice!

1  Thank Inspiration393282
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I visited this beer fabrick with my friend in chur and we had the chance to try beers from difent countys. We really had good time and we anjoed the way that they welcome you in the bar. They were really polite and very proffesional. I reccomend it to all of the tourist that they visit chur.