All reviews great hosts migros supermarket interlaken west train station host veronica one bedroom apartment large supermarket enjoyed our stay small fridge microwave oven top floor small hotel quiet street electric kettle wonderful stay no elevator central location few minutes walk
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Veronica is amazing. The Swiss Inn rooms are cozy, very clean, and a perfect place to stay for a few nights in Interlaken. I can't emphasize enough what a pleasure it was to start our vacation here. Veronica recommended a few local restaurants for us to try for dinner when we first checked in and, throughout our stay, she took a genuine interest in making sure we were having a great time. After we left for Como, my wife and I realized that we had left some of our souvenir chocolates in the hotel room fridge. Veronica not only tried (albeit unsuccessfully) to meet us on our way back through the Interlaken train station, but she then also mailed us the chocolates all the way back to the States. She really went above and beyond any Hotel hostess I've ever encountered and I can assure you that you'll have a great time in Interlaken if you stay at the Swiss Inn.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Amazing how quiet and secluded it felt yet you are only less than a 10 minute walk to main city street. JP was very resourceful and welcoming, you kind of felt like you were staying with a family member.

I believe the rooms and suites are different around the property. Our room was average and small; but clean. Could use some updating as the furniture and bathroom fixtures are dated but overall, it was a good night's sleep and good staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank HouTXN
Reviewed 19 July 2016

JP at the front desk is awesome! So helpful and knowledgable about the activities and best times to visit the tourist attractions! And the location is great! Just minutes walk away from the Interlaken West Station. When I visited, it was a very very warm summer day, so I really wish they had air conditioning.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank EsvyNYC
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We were here through booking.com.Everything went fine except no proper Wifi and no housekeeping for 6 days.
The last to days were horrible as the owner JP came shouting one night saying that we spoilt his carpet and charged SF 214 for damages which we never did.There were no carpets in the bathroom and the owner assumed that we would clean and keep his bathroom dry everyday.Acoording to JP the towels in which were placed in the wrong location are his carpets and we should use it for wiping the floor and he said all over Europe its like this.We told him that we stayed in France and other places and those hotels provided us with proper carpets as absorbents and thats why water nave came inside.He charged us for a mistake which he did which is very bad.Veronica is a nice host but JP and his attitude will surely ruin this property soon.I am sure verinica you will read this review and 7 other reviews which are going to come from my friends who stayed with you.In case you have any guest in future please provide them with proper bathroom carpets and dont charge them for mistakes which they are not aware of.We are not there to look after your property ,we came there for vacation and two days were a spoilsport by Mr.JP.Also please check with your guests whether they need beddings to be changed as it was not changed for continuos 6 days.And please give free Wifi if it is mentioned FREE on your website.Also please change bathroom sensr timigs as it keeps swtiching off every other minute.We didnt care about money but we really felt we got cheated.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Euro Q
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We stayed for 4 nights and the place was really awesome. There were of restaurants nearby and grocery store as well. The apartment had well equipped kitchen. The host were also very helpful and courteous. I would definitely book this for my next trip as well.

Thank you Veronica for making our stay wonderful.

Date of stay: June 2016