“Re-View of the View” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hang Gliding Interlaken

Hang Gliding Interlaken
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: HANG GLIDING INTERLAKEN specializes in Tandem flights for the adventure seeking traveler for over 15 years. If you want a smooth gliding flight, or a heart stopping thrill ride with Dives, Stalls and Wingovers, their expert Pilots will give you what you want!
Milan, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Re-View of the View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Hang gliding over Interlaken was one of the most breathtaking experiences I have had in my life. The view is spectacular and above all, it is the most exhilarating jump you will ever take. Forget skydiving; why spend hundreds to fall for a few seconds when you can spend a fraction of the price to soar with birds? It has since been the highlight of my time spent in Europe and I owe it all to Bernie. He's the best. If you want to hang glide, he'll make it happen.
We happened to hit a cloudy patch of weather the day we were supposed to jump and he rescheduled to make sure we got the right conditions. He kept us updated on the wind for hours and took us one-by-one throughout the afternoon to make sure we got the chance--and we did! Bernie made it happen. I wish I had more than two thumbs to put up but that'll have to do! Have a blast!!!

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Kristin R

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Pune, Maharashtra, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You Don't fall, you fly..like an Eagle!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Do you prefer flying like an Eagle over falling like a stone? Are you planning to visit Switzerland? If the answer is yes, then you MUST experience this (at least) once in a lifetime experience.

We visited most beautiful country of Switzerland last year on our honeymoon, and boy I'm glad to go for a hang gliding session with Bernie. I was worried about my wife, as she is not the bravest one. But thanks to jolly nature of our funny and welcoming host, she went for it, and forever shall we rejoice those movements, flying over the beautiful landscape of Interlaken.

Thanks Bernie and Ed!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Mohit_Punia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not pass up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is hands down the most amazing adventure I've ever done in my life!! My friends and I called Bernie up and he met us at the train station and took us right up the mountain. He even took us out the next day when the weather turned slightly bad. He was so incredibly nice and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank Traveljunkie114
الرياض, المملكة العربية السعودية
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Highlight of Interlaken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Bernie is a funny guy and a great instructor, I did the hang gliding with him in Apr 2010, it is one of the best things I have ever done in my life, although he give up on us when we asked for drop-off at our hotel as transportation were included but he said only pick-up is included nevertheless I'll recommend this activity to everyone and Bernie still a great guy.

Visited April 2011
Cedar Falls, Iowa
4 attraction reviews
“Simply...AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Bernie and Ed did a great job of making this experience fun for a couple of friends from the U.S. They were friendly, funny, and extremely talented. This is one of the best memories I have from my 3 week European vacation, and is quite possibly the most exhilerating thing I have ever done. As Bernie would say, "it is as close to feeling like a bird as you are ever going to get!" Go hang gliding in Interlaken!

Visited May 2011