Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Priceline
US$220
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with a beautiful garden up behind the hotel. Our bedroom was quite small. I banged my knee more than once going around the side of the bed!
The staff were great especially the amazing Francine who actually drove us to a wonderful restaurant as our flight was delayed and the hotel kitchen was closed when we arrived. As far as we are concerned she should get an award for excellent customer service!
The food was good. Fine breakfast and we had an excellent dinner on the one night we ate there.
It is an uphill walk so if you have luggage think about it. Not a problem for younger folk!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2019

This was a last minute booking. The day of, actually! I was very lucky since there was a music festival in town and accommodation was heavily booked!

Although within walking distance from the train station and the old town centre, approx 0.5 of a km, its ALL UPHILL. Certainly no fun with luggage!!! The # 4 bus that takes you about halfway up the hill (first stop). I wish I knew about this beforehand. Also a flight of stairs to get to reception.

Furniture in both the room and throughout the hotel is VERY SIMPLE solid but again VERY SIMPLE. Would even be called 'dated decor' from a design perspective. The pink tub chairs next to reception should be recovered, they are showing signs of heavy use on the arms and very faded fabric.

Breakfast food the next morning was also very simple and basic. Nothing gourmet here but no surprises. Everything overall was very clean and staff very friendly, polite and helpful.

No complaints during my stay. Would return.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019

Positive side:
Silent and away from traffic areas.
reasonable breakfast selection for the price
good for family stay during vacation
Flip-side
Poor Internet
Old property with Old furniture
average restaurants
less nearby restaurants and food options

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Nice, comfortable small hotel with friendly staff and in walking distance to the CBD. The WiFi was a little slow and the layout of the room a little awkward. Good parking close by, good restaurant and good bar facilities. Would recommend to anyone and would definitely return if in the area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I stayed in this hotel for two nights during our conference, The hotel offers good quality accommodation and nice big bedrooms. I had a little balcony and enjoyed the view over the beautiful garden from there. It is close to the main station and also only a few steps from the historical town centre. Breakfast was good and offered variety and also good coffee. I heard that some of the rooms are closer to the road passing the hotel, so if you are sensitive to the sound of cars it may be advisable to request a room more to the other side. On the the side where I slept it was absolutely quiet.

Date of stay: June 2018