“Excellent Gelato Counter”

Dieci Gelateria Lucerne
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Lucerne
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: With a stunning view over the famous Kappel bridge in Lucerne, this Gelateria provides guests with the famous dieci Gelati produced according to an Italian recipe and Italian caffè as well as soup during the colder months of the year. Tables inside as well as outside invite guests to linger and to observe the bustling city live.
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for gelato and it was delicious! 8chf about for 2 good sized cones. The staff was very helpful, even letting us sample a few and making recommendations. I had the chocolate hazelnut blend and it was so very good! Can't go wrong with any flavor really. Recommend for a gelato dessert!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

While we where walking along the river we stopped at "dieci" to take a break at their beautiful terrace.
I bought an ice cream that was really tasty and my daughter went to Starbucks that is next to "dieci" to buy a drink and came back at our table to drink it.
While we where sitting, a waitress came to us saying that we where not allowed to sit at their terrace with drinks from an other restaurant (which I would have found normal if I wasn't eating an ice cream).
We explained to her that I was eating an ice cream I bought at their restaurant, but she didn't want to hear anything and said that since my ice cream was quite finished we needed to leave!
I was really disappointed not to be able to enjoy the terrace although I bought an ice cream!
I think that the people from that restaurant lack a bit of common sense and because of that I don't think that I will ever return there.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This may very well be the best ice cream/gelato in Lucerne, though I found the majority of ice cream/gelato in Switzerland to not be very good at all. The stracciatella here was actually decent, though the other flavor I got was terrible. The view from the shop is pretty spectacular though, and it was a nice place to sit and enjoy the view for a while, if nothing else.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I waited to be serviced but they served other customers after us. They kept ignoring us and we just left. I felt very upset because we were discriminated against because we were Asian people.

1  Thank SohnS3
dieciag, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Dieci Gelateria Lucerne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Sohn,

Thank you very much for your important feedback. We regret that the experience at the Gelateria dieci in Lucerne was such a disappointment to you and can assure you that all our employees are instructed to treat all our customers equally and respectfully, regardless of their origin. We would like to excuse ourselves if you have not been served when it was your turn, which surely was not our intention. We always try to respect the waiting order, however, this can sometimes be quite a challenge during peak times. We do hope that you will give us another chance and wish you a lovely summer time.

Best,
your dieci team

Reviewed 12 March 2018

- Wonderful little Gelato shop.
- Good variety of flavors.
- nice view.
- Long waiting .
- good price.

dieciag, Marketing at Dieci Gelateria Lucerne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Bashayer,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Italian gelati as well as the atmosphere and location of our Gelateria. Please excuse the long waiting time and thank you for the important feedback, we will do our best to reduce it as we do understand that it is not pleasant for customers to wait too long in order to get served.

We hope to be seeing you soon again and wish you all the best.

Kind regards,