Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
View deal
PricelineUS$168
Expedia.comUS$153
eDreamsUS$168
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Stayed at Chez Maman on a business trip. Very warm welcome from all the staff, great restaurant and the live music at night in the bar was a great way to wind down at the end of the day. The free wifi was reliable and my room (the apartment) was amazing.

Room tip: The apartment is 2 flights up but worth it. 2 bedrooms, 3-4 beds large living room, full kitchen. Lots of character
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

We decided on staying here at the beginning of our trip based on Tripadvisor reviews. It did not disappoint us.

It is tucked away (thank you GPS), small but inviting boutique hotel just outside the centre of Geneva. It has great artwork on the walls, making every corridor inviting and fun to walk through.

The room is large and clean and has an AC, private bathroom with walk in shower. They have rooms on the main floor but ours was on the 2nd floor. The safe, fridge and coffeemaker were appreciated.

The hotel has a wonderful and reasonable priced restaurant (for Geneva prices) and had live music on both nights. We had a great lunch at arrival and a wonderful dinner on our last night. My tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms dinner was excellent.
I have worked in the hotel business for 25 years and these small hotels are a great find. You can't do wrong staying here.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndriesF59
Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

I don’t know the other rooms and they are maybe better... but the Cecile room give on a wall... and that wall is the one of the open kitchen. there is no AC... so you can open the window.. (not to get any light... dark as in the middle of the night)... but you get all the smell of the kitchen... (fries mostly) and after 10min you are surrounded by flights.. not too talk about the noise. and when the kitchen eventually closes, you have the smell of the cigarette of the staff smoking by the kitchen...
i have never been in a worst room.. and it is very expensive!! the cost of the experience;-).
NEVER AGAIN!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank md2979
Reviewed 2 May 2019

This is a really nice small hotel about 10 minutes by tram from the city center.
I booked this mostly because it was close to the clients I went to visit and I do not like the big chains. I am so glad I stayed here instead of one of the standardised place. The room was really big and nicely furnished. In the bathroom there were both shower and bathtub, both big. The bed was comfortable.
What really made this though was the staff. Very friendly and helpful.
I also had dinner here, very good and (for Switzerland) not too expensive. There was a large party there and (because of the party?) some live music, which was good and not too loud.
Despite the music and the party my room was very quiet and I got a goo night's sleep.
I can only recommend this place.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for the Geneva Motor Show 2019 and I can honestly say we found an absolute gem. This hotel and the management is fantastic. The managements hospitality was outstanding, we were made to feel so welcome from start to finish. They speak great English and we were able to have such a laugh.

We booked the apartment for 4 of us and the room was spacious, clean and very comfortable beds. Highly recommend you to book the apartment!

Thank you, Merci, see you next year!

Date of stay: March 2019