Lowest prices for your stay
US$195
SAVE US$59
PricelineUS$195
Hotels.comUS$152
eDreamsUS$195
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

We decided on staying here at the beginning of our trip based on Tripadvisor reviews. It did not disappoint us.

It is tucked away (thank you GPS), small but inviting boutique hotel just outside the centre of Geneva. It has great artwork on the walls, making every corridor inviting and fun to walk through.

The room is large and clean and has an AC, private bathroom with walk in shower. They have rooms on the main floor but ours was on the 2nd floor. The safe, fridge and coffeemaker were appreciated.

The hotel has a wonderful and reasonable priced restaurant (for Geneva prices) and had live music on both nights. We had a great lunch at arrival and a wonderful dinner on our last night. My tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms dinner was excellent.
I have worked in the hotel business for 25 years and these small hotels are a great find. You can't do wrong staying here.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndriesF59
Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

I don’t know the other rooms and they are maybe better... but the Cecile room give on a wall... and that wall is the one of the open kitchen. there is no AC... so you can open the window.. (not to get any light... dark as in the middle of the night)... but you get all the smell of the kitchen... (fries mostly) and after 10min you are surrounded by flights.. not too talk about the noise. and when the kitchen eventually closes, you have the smell of the cigarette of the staff smoking by the kitchen...
i have never been in a worst room.. and it is very expensive!! the cost of the experience;-).
NEVER AGAIN!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank md2979
Reviewed 2 May 2019

This is a really nice small hotel about 10 minutes by tram from the city center.
I booked this mostly because it was close to the clients I went to visit and I do not like the big chains. I am so glad I stayed here instead of one of the standardised place. The room was really big and nicely furnished. In the bathroom there were both shower and bathtub, both big. The bed was comfortable.
What really made this though was the staff. Very friendly and helpful.
I also had dinner here, very good and (for Switzerland) not too expensive. There was a large party there and (because of the party?) some live music, which was good and not too loud.
Despite the music and the party my room was very quiet and I got a goo night's sleep.
I can only recommend this place.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for the Geneva Motor Show 2019 and I can honestly say we found an absolute gem. This hotel and the management is fantastic. The managements hospitality was outstanding, we were made to feel so welcome from start to finish. They speak great English and we were able to have such a laugh.

We booked the apartment for 4 of us and the room was spacious, clean and very comfortable beds. Highly recommend you to book the apartment!

Thank you, Merci, see you next year!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night as I was working at a nearby office.
I was greeted very welcoming, and my room was upgraded to a suite.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable as well as being very spacious and tastefully decorated.
The only downside was there was no window in my room but a large window that overlooked the corridor and window outside. This was covered by a heavy curtain for privacy. It was ok and really didn’t bother me because there was air conditioning in the room and the room is really large so I didn’t notice the difference.
I had dinner at the hotel which was also a
Delight especially the charcoal chicken which was exceptionally prepared over a large charcoal fire pit and very mouth watering.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and if I were to come back to Geneva I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maddison_1977
Arthur A, Responsable réception at Chez Maman, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you very much dear Natalie.
We will be happy to welcome you to our establishment.
Contact us for news about our restaurant and make you enjoy the best rates of our hotel
Best regards