“Love the Ceviche ”

Le Green Cafe
Ranked #717 of 1,774 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I only go there for their Ceviche. It's expensive but it's the only place I know where I can get a generous portion of ceviche. The staff is friendly and location is good too.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

We had an awful moment and a very expansive lunch in this restaurant. Not good at all and we stayed 1 hour without any service !

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I have had amazing seafood here three times. The Ceviche and the Jalea mixta are great. Portions are quite big too.

But last time I was there the service was terrible. First they got the orders wrong, and after the dinner we were completely ignore. We wanted to order desert but they never gave us the menus back or asked if we wanted it at all. After 15 minutes I got hold of one waitress and asked for a menu, she disappeared and never came back with our menus. Then after 10-15 minutes more I finally got hold of another waiter and asked for dessert. We ordered, but the dessert never came. After 15 minutes we went up to pay and leave. I only noticed afterwards that they charged for the desert as well. Very disappointing for a place that I actually quite like.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Fiendly staff although they are not checking on you often if you need a refill for your drinks.

I ordered an "aji de gallina" which is like a chicken with a sweet chili / curry / coconut sauce, and it was delicious. That sauce if far from everything else i know, hard to describe, but damn tasty.
The portion was largely enough to fill me (100kg man) and you can get all the extra rice that you need just in case. The meal came with a little salad as starter. I think it is included because i didn't see it on the bill, but can't remember the menu by heart.

they had many other tasty and appealing food that i saw on the other tables... almost sad i could only try one dish.

for the sunny days they also have some outside tables.
nice place, i would return.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

It took us 45 minutes to get served. I ordered aji de gallina and my girlfriend ordered kalamari. Both were quite dry. I don't recommend.